chapter 4

Theo was in his truck with his bags. He starts his truck and takes one look at beacon hills before driving off. He had no clue where he was going but he was just going, he was leaving Liam behind, he was leaving beacon hills behind. He kept driving taking his eyes off the road for a minute when he hits something well that's what he thought until he hears a yell that he recognises. He gets out of the truck and runs to the person "Liam?" He asked confused "jeez are you trying to get yourself killed little wolf?" He chuckles awkwardly "are you okay?" He helps Liam up "you sure you okay" he grunts getting punched by Liam "I deserved that" he gets punched again "what the hell was that one for?" He asked confused

"You were leaving. You didn't tell me you were leaving, you saved me and you are going to leave me?" Liam said a bit hurt by this

"Liam. It's not like this" Theo replied "I'm not part of your pack. I killed Scott remember"

Liam growls as Theo mentions him killing Scott. He digs his nails into himself "shut up about that" his eyes glow yellow. "You're a Dick you know that"

"Liam shush," Theo said

Liam kept talking when Theo pulls him behind a tree covering his mouth. Liam removes the hand "what the hell are you doing?"

"Hunters" Theo replied "they know about us. I want to keep it that way"

"Great well how about this you be the bait and I leave," Liam said

"I'm always the bait it's about time you be the bait Dunbar" Theo replied

"Well that's not my fault Raekan" Liam growls

Theo smirks a little as Theo growls. He pulls Liam closer pinning him against a tree "just shut up little wolf" his heartbeat was getting faster each time Liam tried getting free. He chuckled a little "come on Dunbar we both know I am stronger" he kept Liam pinned against the tree smirking slyly. Theo then collides his lips with Liam and kisses him.

Liam was shocked by the kiss but soon kisses back. He didn't care if he was seen by anyone. He had been waiting for this kiss for ages, the weird feeling he had been feeling was because he was in love with theo. Theo cups Liam's cheeks and kisses him more passionately. He kept the small boy pinned to the tree not caring and kisses down his neck then runs his tongue across his neck. "Theo, what are you doing?"  His breathing picked up, Liam could feel Theo's hot breath against his neck. It felt good but he didn't know what Theo was doing to him "T-Theo" Liam breathes out as Theo looks at Liam then bites his neck softly placing his hand over Liam's mouth to stop him from moaning.

Theo smirks slyly and kisses Liam's neck and sucking on his neck a few times then licks his neck. He didn't remove his hand from Liam's mouth "submit to me Liam" he whispered in his ear seductively "don't make me make you submit Dunbar" he kisses his jawline softly then moves his hand away from Liam's mouth "come on Dunbar" he whispered and kisses him on the lips using his tongue swirling it around inside Liam's mouth savaging his saliva. He didn't care at the minute he got what he wanted, the beta boy standing right in front of him. He lets Liam go "go home Dunbar so I don't have to save your ass again" he chuckles and watches Liam leave. Once Liam was out of sight Theo headed back to his truck where he had been staying.

Liam entered his house confused by what Theo did. Theo Raekan kissed him. He took control of him. Liam sighs and makes his way to his bed and lays down on it, he wanted to tell mason but he knew he shouldn't because he knew Theo wouldn't want anyone to know yet but he wants to know soon what they are and why Theo kissed him. He always felt something for Theo but he didn't know what until today until Theo kissed him. His mind kept racing and he eventually just fell asleep thinking about Theo. God, how can a boy be this hot?