fifteen - drunk

SASHA

"Listen," I clap my hands together, a little more than tipsy at this point, two hours in, "if you were on a late night show, and they asked you what your worst sexual experience was, what would you say?"

Cora bursts out laughing, red across her nose and cheeks. "Worst?"

"Worst," I catch myself giggling at her response.

"Easy," she responds, licking her lips and then pushing my shoulders so I'm laying on my back on my couch, "when I lost my virginity, the guy I was with had never done it before either-" she starts laughing again, having a hard time keeping it together, "and he, he gets like this, okay," she puts her hands on either side of my head, leaning over me, "so he's up here and you're me and he goes, he goes-" she's laughing too hard to get it out, "he goes are you ready all like that which is-" she wheezes, setting her forehead on my shoulder, "which is good because like yay consent-" she picks her head back up again, "and then he missed."

I stifle a laugh into my lips, looking up at her, her ponytail starting to come a little loose, loose strands that were framing her face now hanging low enough to tickle mine.

"And he starts, he starts going for it and he's moaning like-" she mimics it, high pitched whine escaping her throat.

"But if he missed..." I tuck one of the strands behind her ear.

"He put it between my fucking asscheeks!" She bursts out laughing, collapsing to my chest and rolling off to the side, deciding the floor is the best place to be, hands on her stomach, eyes shut, laughing so hard she's on the verge of tears.

"What?" I choke.

"He was having sex with my asscheeks!" She shouts into the quiet apartment, making me succumb to my own laughter.

Halfway through it, the timer goes off again and she doesn't even bother with the shot glass anymore, picking up the bottle off the side table and taking a swig before handing it to me. I follow suit, setting it back down when I'm done, alcohol making my stomach warm and my limbs feel jello-ey.

"What's yours?" She asks, wiping tears from under her eyes.

"Mine?"

"Your most embarrassing sex moment?"

I fight to keep down an early laugh, memory already popping into my head, "first time with a guy."

"Oh, amazing." she rolls to her stomach, putting her head in her hands and kicking up her feet, swinging them forward and backward. "Tell me."

"Um," I sit up, "so I was drunk, more drunk than this, and this guy, okay this guy, he was one of the older racers, we had-" I clear my throat, trying not to laugh too early, "we had been making out at whatever chance we got prior to this huge party that we had for winning something, I don't even remember, this was still my dirt-biking era, and then he finds me in this bathroom, and we get back to it, you know, tongues down each other's throats and shit, and," I breathe in, "and then we're going for it and I'm pushing him down this hallway in this convention center into this back room and then he stumbles halfway into it and I think that's good because I was just going to fuck the living shit out of him in this random supply closet because he had me wound the hell up, I had wanted nothing more for the last few weeks at that point,"

"I don't know where this is going and it's making it better," she laughs. "Talk, talk."

"And he goes, he falls down, right, because we're slammed, and he falls and he grabs something and-" I can't stop the laugh, "and he grabs the fucking fire alarm."