Accident's m.c

You sit in the passenger seat and your husband drives. Your daughter sits, strapped into her car seat, in the back. She smiles and watches the tree's go by. You look down at your husbands hand that has drifted from the steering wheel to your knee. He looks at you and smile's like an idiot. You can't help but smile back at him and tell him you love him, because you do. More than anything in the world. You loved him enough to bring another life into the world with him. You look back at your daughter and smile from ear to ear. You couldn't be happier. 

"Daddy," Your daughter beams from the back seat, Michael looks at her in the rear view mirror see what she wanted. She starts talking about things that happened today. Michael smiles and listens to every word she says. Though most of it doesn't make any sense she still goes on and on. 

"Oh shit," Michael says in a panic. You quickly spin around in your seat in time to see someone swerving into your lane. There's no time to avoid it, they hit you head on. Everything goes black for a second. 

Your ears are ringing, all you hear in the steady tone of the horn playing in your ears. One note, playing on repeat. You open your eyes and blink a few times. Shattered glass lines the dashboard of the car, as does blood. You take your time looking next to you, after all, the sound of the horn was coming from your car. You can barley move, you are held down by the seat belt. You reach to your side to unhook it. You finally muster up the courage to look to your side. To the driver side of the car. Michael lays half in and half out of the car. His body was ejected from the car, blood was draining from his body. You wanted to scream but you couldn't. Your next thought is the baby. 

You try to turn around but a pain is sent shooting through your body from all places. You can't move. You finally scream. You scream for help but help is already on the way. You fight the pain and you push your car door open. Not only does it open, but it falls off. Try to get out but you only end up falling onto the concrete. You scream in pain. The people around you tell you not to move but you don't listen. Sirens can be heard in the distance. You crawl to the back seat, glass cuts your knee's. You open the door and look at your baby sitting in her car seat, lifeless. You pull yourself to your feet and you try to wake her. 

"Baby, baby, wake up," You say. You call her name and you take her out of her seat but she just lays there, eye's shut, blood dripping out of her nose. You hold her in your arms as Paramedics rush over to you. You watch as they take her from your arms and advise you to sit down. You refuse and beg to see your baby. 

"Ma'am, please sit down, you're badly injured," You scream. You scream for Michael. You get back into the pass anger seat of the car and look at Michael. 

"Michael, baby, please wake up, I need you, I need you here with me. Don't be dead, don't be dead, I can't be alone, I can't be alone," You weep. they cut the door off the car and start to take him out of the car. "Michael, don't leave me. I love you so much." The tears don't stop. You get back out of the car and go to his side. He is on the stretcher. His face doesn't look like him anymore. He is covered in blood. They won't let you see him. They want you to get in the ambulance but you refuse, you want your family. 

"Miss, your husband and daughter have been pronounced dead, we've done everything," You scream for Michael, you beg for him to wake up. You fall to the ground and cry. You stay there until a paramedic puts you on a stretcher and takes you to the ambulance. You can no longer feel anything. You are numb. Your only reason for living is dead. Everything you build is gone. The life you brought into this world has been taken out of it. You pray that this is all a dream. You want to wake up in bed with Michael and your daughter sleeping in between you two. Just a few minutes ago you weren't alone, but now you are. 

______________________________________

wow this is bad lol, I might be taking request for these ?? idk request if you want