Chapter 7 - The Arrival of the Witch

Lat night, around midnight, I noticed an Argent roaming around. Kate Agrent. What the hell is Kate Argent doing here. The alpha pack is gone, so there hasn't been a murder since. 

"Mum, Kate is here."

"That doesn't make sence. The alpha pack has gone." My mum replies

"That's what I thought."

"Its Kate Argent. She doesn't care for the code. To her it's just a bunch of words." Peter butts in "I even think unlike everyone else she like the kill more than the hunt. She's a Psychotic bitch. It's who she is."

I sit there and finish my breakfast. 

"I gotta go to school. Bye."

↠↠↠

I slide next Paige at lunch.

"Hey babe." I say to Paige and kiss her. Which turns way more heated than it should have. I end up pulling back first.

"A hunter is back in town. Kate. Kate Argent. She never follows the code.Stay safe, stay with me, okay." I say and look up into her eyes.

"Okay."

  "She's very dangerous. I'm not going to let you go. Not again." I say

↠↠↠

I go to Paige at her locker. 

"Hey wanna come back to my place and  watch a movie." I ask 

"I would love that."

↠↠↠

Half way through the movie Paige fell asleep. I still don't know how people fall asleep during movies. It's late so I text her mum that she fell asleep so i'm letting her sleep on the couch. She said it was okay with it since it was a Friday night. I slowly get up, put a pillow under her head and grab a blanket for her.  Kiss her on the forehead and walk into my room and fall asleep.

___________

So there we go. That's the chapter. 

How did you like that?

Sorry it's short. And took so long. I've been really busy. And sick. 

I'm starting hockey with most of my old team. TOO EXCITED. 

FINISHING SCHOOL THIS WEEK.

I'm in my school play and have an actual role. I think it's just a cameo but still.

What's happening with you guys...and girls?

Please read my other stories.

I have another teen wolf fanfic called 'Living in Beacon Hill' Where I add in another charater. I also have another werewolf story called 'My Pack'

Follow me on:

Instergram: Karma.told.me.Im.a.bitch (it's just gonna keep changing)

Tumblr: living-in-a-pack

Have a good day, night, weekday, weekend, week and life.

-Alexis