Epilogue

So this is the last chapter of the whole book.

What else should I write here?

Thanks for reading the book.

I really appreciate you being here and reading my story. Thank you all.

Have a good day, night, weekday, weekend, week and life.

-Alexis

___________________________

It's been five and a half years since I left Beacon Hills. Five and a half years since I've seen Paige. I stayed in Colorado for my College. I don't know where Paige went. I got a business degree. I don't know what Paige got. I'm assuming teaching because what I do know is that she's back at Beacon Hills high school, so I came back. I want to open up a rock climbing and laser tag center. 

It was a school day, and the kids went home for the day. I walk up to the music room at my old high school, assuming that is where she would be.

I see her sitting there packing away some instruments. 

"Hi." I say Paige turns around quickly. 

"Derek." She says as she runs to me, jumping in my arms. "I've missed you." She whispers

"I've missed you too." I say.

↠↠↠ 

We decide to go our usual ice-cream spot to catch up.

"So," I ask "What have you done over the five and a half years."

"I got an arts scholarship to Stanford. I majored in Music but decided that I wanted to teach. I really wanted to come back here so I taught in our old high school." She replied "What about you?"

"I went to University of Denver. I majored in business. I wanted to come home and start up a laser tag, rock climbing place."

We sat in silence for a couple seconds. 

"Do you just want to pick up where we left off?" I ask 

She smiles and kisses me.

↠↠↠ A little ways down the road {A/N If you know where that's from comment it.}↠↠↠

 "Pregnant." Paige says walking out of the bathroom. 

"Three kids in three years." I let out a chuckle.

"Where are the twins?" She asks 

"I put them down for a nap." I say. "I want a girl."

"Girl this time would be good." She says.

"I want to scare off her boyfriends."

"Of course you do." she laughs

"I need the full father experience. Which isn't complete with out scaring boyfriends."

↠↠↠ A little ways down the road↠↠↠  

I've had the full father experience. Scaring my daughters boyfriends. Cheering my sons on at basketball games. Watching and listening to my daughters concerts. Being very proud of  my daughter when she won her lacrosse grand final. Being proud of my sons when they won their basketball grand finals. The crappy fathers day gifts that I love. 

But the best of the best is defiantly my beautiful wife I have. Who I love From the minute I heard her play the cello, till I die. Maybe not even then.

___________________________

How did you like the epilogue?

How did you like the whole story?