26

Dej Pov
I hear the door open and slam close. I'm assuming Rose knows this bitch.

Random bitch- Rose why you ain't tell me you was in town.
Rose- I didn't want to bruh. How you even know I  was here Theia?

Theia- Your brother. So what's good with Us now. like before you moved you was talking bout I just wanna do me for a little bit and when I come back we can focus on each other and wooty Woo. However As soon as you come back you don't even let a bitch know you back home.

Rose- Well Theia things change. I ain't even moving back here fr. I just came to handle business.
Theia- You trifling as fuck . I already let you slide with that one hoe ass bitch cause i was letting you "do you" but you don't even want to come back home.

Rose- What home? We wasn't serious all we did was fuck even tho we did it daily. that doesn't matter tho we wasn't serious I didn't claim you on no serious measures. You made sum B.S up in your head fr.

Theia- Rose who's in this warehouse.

Rose- Girl just me and you df.

Theia- Nah someone is here cause the way you showing out someone gotta be here.

Rose- I'm just being serious with you.

Theia- Okay well let's fuck one more time since you "done with me"

Rose gets quiet and sighs.

Rose- Ok

and that was my que to jump out that motherfucking closet.

Dej- Bitch
Theia- Who df is this and why tf she in the closet.
Rose starts to speak but i instantly cut her off because she was just about to fuck this bitch

Dej- Me and Rose go together.
Theia- Rose you fucking dykes now? Texas really changed you.

Rose stands there looking stupid.

Theia- I ain't even gonna say to much. Rose you know what the fuck we got going on shorty so you be can go ahead and act the way you acting in front of your girl or whatever. But at the end of the day she probably don't know what we did when i came to texas.

Theia walks out.

Rose- Let me explain

Dej- I'm high and mad at the same time. Go ahead and explain.

Rose- Okay so Me and theia did fuck around before i moved. and She did come to texas and we did fuck but me and you wasn't serious.

Dej- Well I can't be mad fr at that but you was finna fuck her? you a hoe ong

Rose- Well you jumped out the damn closet before i could finish. I was going to say okay no. But you quick to jump

Dej- You sound like you lying fr. But imma give you the benefit of the doubt fr.

Rose- I need to roll up
———————————————————————————

this book so dragged out. But i'm almost done fr My next story gonna be insane tho.