21

Dej Pov

After that altercation me and Rose just exited. like nothing happened.
She beats my guts in
in someone else's house.
and she ain't say nothing. we just left. Rose drove us back.

and went straight to her room to take a shower.

I look at my phone and see messages from Alex.

the messages.
Alex- LMFAOO I knew y'all was fucking
Alex- Anyways you ain't gotta worry bout me no more i'll leave you alone
End of messages
i was gonna say something but i decided to leave her on seen. i go get in the shower and after i'm done washing my ass. I see Rose.

Rose- "I'm sorry"
Dej- For?
Rose- "for acting out in shorty house"
Dej- "well you did get her to leave me alone. however i'm pretty sure there was other ways to go about that."
Rose- "well did you really think that i was gonna let her fuck you."
Dej- "to be honest yeah i did. "

Rose- "now why would i do  that. you basically mi- "
Dej- "i'm what?"
Rose- "my roommate"
Rose then smiles

i mean i wish she would claim a nigga we been fucking and it ain't no normal fucking however i don't know who she fucks like this.

Dej- "anyways nigga get out. "

Rose- "get out.?disrespectful ass. "

Dej- "Rose get out fr dude. "

Rose gets up and gets closer to me.
Rose- say that shit in my face
I repeat it again but she grabs my face.

Rose- "if you gonna give an order i advise you to look me in my eyes and say that shit. now what was you saying?"

Dej- "Nigga get out."

Rose- "aight bruh i'll get out yo room. mad ass. you need to take a chill pill for real. should tie your ass up fr but imma give you a break. "

Rose walks out and slams my door.

Dej- "ik damn well. you know what i ain't even gonna trip."

damn i'm really soft now.
i used to be ruthless.
used to fuck these bitches. make em fall in love and then cut em off like it was nun.
now i'm mad cause this girl won't claim me. like fr bruh this some bs.

i lay in my bed. and just stare at the wall. the ghetto.

🕙🕞🕣🕔🕚🕜🕖🕙🕤🕖🕖🕕🕞🕛🕖🕖🕛
can't sleep.

i walk to the kitchen and get some water and see Rose's door.

then i get the thought to just bust in there.

but i'm not bold enough to do so. however i'll gladly put my ear on the door.

i put my ear on the door and listen. can't hear shit.

maybe she sleep.

I quietly open the door no creaks cause a bitch put oil on all the doors.

i start to walk slowly to Rose's bed and once i get near she grabs my arm.

Rose- "nigga what the fuck is you doing in here. "

dej- "uhh was tryna see if you sleep. "

Rose- "creepy ass. if you wanted my strap deep in your guts again just say that. "

Dej- "Fine i want your strap deep in my guts."

Rose- "nah i'm closed come back in the morning."

Dej- "then why would you?"

Rose- "shhhhh i'm sleepy."

Dej- "Rose?"

Rose- "shorty what god damn. "

Dej- "lemme lay with you. "

Rose- "i mean i guess."

i get in her bed and lay on her chest.

all i hear is her fan.

I look at her face and her eyes are closed

Dej- "Rose can you tell me a bed time story. "

she opens her eyes and gives me a weird look.

Rose- "why not let's talk about my first time strapping a girl. "

Rose- "I was in the 11th grade and there was this fine ass Dominican girl in my class. she had moved from new york. so her accent was fine asf. "

Rose- "anyways we would flirt in class and whatnot. she would let me touch on her thighs n shit and would let me grab her ass you know childish shit."

Rose- "so boom we would chat and the phone and whatnot. and I was talking big boy shit you dig what i'm saying. like how i would have her moaning and running and begging. knowing damn well i ain't strap shit in my life. anyways one day she was like you should come over."

Rose- "so i say i can come over like in 2 weeks cause i had to get the strap n shit. so i see my dyke ass aunt ask her to help me out. she buys me everything i need. and yeah."

Rose- "so the day comes and i come over strap n my bag n shit. her moms not home and we just chilling and she wanted to play fight and so we start that. and then she get on top of me and i feel that heartbeat. so i find a way to flip her over start dry humping her n shit and she likes it so she moaning. and then i remember i brung the strap. so i put it on. she naked n shit and we get to doing it. and i did what i said. had her running and begging. and yeah."

I kinda get jealous cause why tf wasn't she in my 11th grade class and strapped me. but i just smile.

Dej- "thank you for the story now i can go to bed."

———————————————————————————

🧍🏾‍♂️.

so boom hey y'all.
ik some of y'all horny fucks wanted them to fuck but i ain't feel like writing all that.

however i got some heat coming in 2021 😈. y'all ain't ready.

I got a StudXFem book and another StudxStud book.

y'all just wait. but yeah that's all i wanted to say. i'll probably give y'all another part soon. imma end this soon so i gotta start thinking of how i want it to end. and yeah .

Peace out niggas

actually i got a question. Who y'all like more Rose or Dej and why?