10

⚠️ this chapter involves sexual assault, if that triggers you I wouldn't recommend reading.

Zenaida Capri Powell| 9:55 pm

—

"Is this cute enough to post?" I asked Elijah as we laid up in his bed watching the have and have nots.

He nodded without looking at the picture making me roll my eyes and get up.

"Where you going?"

"Why? It's not like you care." I said unplugging my charger and slipping on my slides.

"Man what is you talking about?"

"Oh great, I have to be the one addressing the fat ass elephant in the room." I said sarcastically before mugging him.

"You the one with the problem so yea." He shrugged and oou i jus wanted to punch him in his shit, hate a nonchalant ass nigga.

"Nigga..you been acting weird for weeks, we barely talked, you didn't come see me and had every excuse in the book for me to not come over and now that I'm over here you still acting like I don't exist or something."

"Man I be busy, you know that shit so Ion know why you trippin off dat."

"I'm trippin because you got me feeling like I ain't shit or something like I don't matter now.. even when you busy you still made time so what is it now?"

"I got a lot of shit going on right now Ion want or need you in the mix, it's already bad enough mfs know where I lay my head at."

"Okay well when you have all the figured out hit me up." I said getting ready to leave but he got up and blocked the door before I could leave out.

"So you gon leave? I'm tryna spend time witchu now what is you tryna leave for"

"Elijah this isn't my ideal of spending time with one another.. you're literally ignoring me what the fuck?" I started to grow agitated because to him it probably seems like im overreacting when in reality he just missing the principle.

"Of course being in the same room with you is nice and allat but what about actually spending quality time again.. did you miss the part where I said you've been acting weird for weeks?"

"Okay." He said leaning up off the door allowing me to leave and i scoffed shaking my head.

"I don't know why i expected something different, your communication skills are way off."