Chapter 5 intimidation

Izuku's pov

Yesterday i had accidentally turned part bunny and i was stuck with bunny ear's for the next 2 day's i groaned and put on a baseball hat. When i went into class i got questioning look's but they had learned not to ask. Today Aizawa Sensei is gonna announce the UA sport festival to class 1a. I already knew since i hacked the UA system. I was still surprised that Kaminari is able to read sign language, but pranks are not funny anymore. When homeroom finished sensei called everyone's attention.

" it took you 5 minute's to settle down" he said tiredly. "We are gonna have the sport's festival later on. You know the rule's" no one complained not even bakugo. Since he was snuggling into todoroki's chest.( yes i ship todobaku in this fanfic. But im actually a bottom deku multishipper ) "alright class is over your dismissed" Mr Aizawa said.

When we walked out there was a huge group of people. I had expected this, but a idiotic blond asked "who are you guy's?" "They are the other classes declaring war Denk's, i expected this to happen" i answered the confused blond. "Ooo look's like class 1a has a smarty" a random dude stated.

"Yes but i asure you i could beat the third year's and all the pro heroes in fight within 10 minute's, at 10 percent of my power" i said grinning like a maniac. But ofcourse they didnt belive me like any stupid people would do. "Well do any of you belive me?" I asked, then a blond guy stepped up. I paused time took out my computer, floated in sitting position and hacked into the UA system and got his info. I unpaused time and said

"Monoma

Class 1b

Age 15

Quirk copy

Desc he can copy someone's else's quirk." "WHAT" everyone yelled

3rd pov

A blond guy stepped up and in a blink of a eye Izuku was floating in midair in sitting position. "Monoma Class 1b Age 15 Quirk copy Desc he can copy someone's else's quirk" Zuku said everyone blinked "WHAT" they yelled. And the baseball hat Zuku wore popped off when he covered his bunny ear's. "Jeez can't anyone stop yelling 'what' whenever i say something?" Zuku said "so the smarty has a weakness, well too bad we know it now " 'Monoma' said with a grin. Izuku was about to retort but then he thought *oh if they think i have a weakness this will be fun* so he acted scared "uh please go easy on me im sorry im sorry" he bowed multiple time's like he was a different person. He had readopted the canon deku personality, Monoma just laughed "fine i will go easy on you but since you insulted me i won't go easy twice" he said. Zuku slowly nodded and scuried to the lunch room, the class was not shock but they felt scared. Last time Zuku used that persona 20 gangster's went to the hospital, they shivered at the memory.

--on the day of the sport's festival--

"And our freshman classes class 1a the hero course!" Loud cheer's were heard as Present Mic's voiced boomed through the mic "then his voice boomed again "class 1b 1c and 1d" "and the class representive Izuku Midoriya!" Izuku was wearing his nervous persona and the baseball hat. His bunny Ear's had dissapeared yesterday but if he is acting the part might aswell make it big. He stepped up "uhh i k-know everyone can b-e a hero a-and M-Monoma p-please don't kill me" he stuttered and Monoma cackled. 

"όλα για ένα αν τολμάτε να προσπαθήσετε να εισβάλλετε σε αυτό το φεστιβάλ i. θα. σκοτώνω. ΕΣΕΙΣ" Zuku said with a menancing grin, everyone confused whisper's  but Zuku quickly put back on his canon persona. "Uhh that's all thank you" he bowed twice 

( the translation)

all for one if you dare to try to invade this festival i. I will. kill. YOU.

When the first obstactle was decided "obstactle race"

--everything went norm but zuku wasnt there--

"And Shoto Todoroki is second place, and Katsuki Bakugo is third!" Present Mice yelled. "Huh?!" They both said then they saw Izuku floating in sitting position eating noodle's. "Took ya long enough" he said inbetween bite's

-at the start of the race-

"Ready set gooooo" Mic yelled then Zuku just teleported to the finish." First place Izuku Midoriya"

-Back to the present- 

"Cavalary battle!" Midnight said proudly. "And first place will get  1 million point's" she said and everyone turned to Izuku eating noodle's. "You have 15 minutes to form team's" midnight said, then Zuku walked to her " can i do this alone seeing no one will team up with me?" He asked. Midnight stared at izuku "ok" she said Izuku grinned like the lunatic he is "this is gonna be fun"

End of chap thanks for reading sorry it's short.

Bye peep's