Chapter 6 announcing a god

Izuku's pov

"Ready set goooooo" Present Mic yelled. Almost everyone ran at Me, so i floated up and snatched everyone's head band's while tickling them. Then i resorted how many headband's everyone had, making sure Monoma's team was second place Katsuki and Shoto third place and Shinso fourth. Everyone stared confused on why i gave back the headband's but by the time they stopped their trance the timer stopped too. "Annnndddd first place we have Izuku Midoriya! And second place......" Cheer's erupted from the audience. Everyone took a break and i met enderbish, " you, you look powerfull i want you to encourage Shoto to use his fire side" he said and i was annoyed so i decided to trick him. "Uhh i um i w-will make s-s-sure of it s-sir" i stuttered he nodded, after he walked away i couldnt stop laughin " Shoto, Katsuki you both can come out now" i said laughing. The couple came out of their hiding spot they blushed in embaressment. "Look Todoroki i understand that you don't want to use your fire, but hey it's your strength, it's really your choice and i think your boyfriend think's it is hot" i said and glanced at Bakugo he blushed madly. Todoroki redness could rival kirishima's hair, "well then byeeeeee" i said at the pair of red tomatoes.

My first opponent was Monoma, i grinned. "First we have Neito Monomaaaaa" Present Mic yelled "and we now have our two obstactle defending champion Izuku Midoriyaaaaa" he yelled again. Walked out to the arena with a nervous expression on my face, and Monoma was smiling a sadistic smile smililar to Nezu's. But to bad cause Izuku is the one who taught Nezu that smile. The first thing he did was yell "COME AT ME" he had copied Present Mic's quirk. And a loud boom was heard he had copied Katsuki's quirk, when the dust cleared he expected me to be out of bound's or faint but iwas not there.

"Hi" i said behind him and i simply took off my baseball hat and grinned "im sorry for tricking you Monoma but i don't actually have a weakness" i stated and he paled. "And lucky for you i can also copy quirk's" saying i smiled or grinned was an understatement my mouth spread so wide the chesire cat was put to jealousy. I held out five fingers, my thumb ignited on fire, my index froze, my middle spread out leaf's, my ring finger grew a mouth and started laughing and my pinkie sprouted blade's. Monoma looked like he saw a ghost which honestly was weird cause he looked like a ghost himself. Then i noticed the arena was silent no scream's no voice of the commentor just nothing i looked around and everyone one had a look of horror on their face's.

"Ah your probably wondering what my quirk is right?" The rustling of nod's were heard, "well im actually quirkless, this is not a quirk this is life magic and currently im thousand's of year's old" i said and chuckled "all you probably don't belive me so i will just show you" I started glowing. My green hair grew long and my clothes shifted to a simple white kimono (idk the difference) to add it all up i had a green aura. (Hanfu thx FabulaeQuinque told me)

 (Hanfu thx FabulaeQuinque told me)

Xie Lian my precious

Four word's explain what happend next. take a guess. No? Ok

All. Hell. Broke. Loose

-3rd pov-

Everybody stared at the boy- no man- no god. And reporter's started reporting, people started whispering and the police were deciding on wheather to arrest him or not. Oh well one thing was definite

no one could beat him...

End of chap thank's for reading

Again comment on what ship to put im in a dilema on wheather i should put kirideku, shindeku or deku join's the todobaku into todobakudeku or just no ship? Well comment on it pwease

Your time is precious so thank you for lending it

Bye peep's!