e i g h t

Taeyong was walking to class, he felt eyes watching him. "Was I getting hit in the face a big thing?" tasting hid his face and started to walk faster in embarrassment, not soon after he was already sitting in his seat. "No no I've heard that jaehyun threw balls at everyone's face they laughed at the new kid" taeyong overhead somebody l lol whisper "wait really? No way was that xljaehyun" taeyong couldn't believe it. No one had ever done something like this for him before. Taeyong dramatically stood up causing everyone to look at him "...sorry.." he calmly walked out of the classroom then ran to find jaehyun to thank him.
Taeyong looked everywhere, even under the bathroom stalls but jaehyun was nowhere to be found. "Did he leave school early?" taeyong was out of breath.
a deep voice scared the living poop out of him "are you looking for me?" taeyong turned around to find jaehyun leaning on a dirty brick wall with a cigarette in his hand. taeyong then bowed "thank you"
jaehyun threw his cigarette onto th ground then stepped on it. "Your welcome.." jaehyun tried his best not to giggle at the shorter's actions.
"but you owe me something" taeyong quickly stopped bowing and looked at jaehyun. "what do i owe you?" taeyong was expecting jaehyun to say money, his car, or something expensive but he never expected these six words "go on a date with me".

💗

taeyong was walking home completely forgetting to take his car
ring ring ring
taeyong took out his phone and answered
"hello-"
"YOU FORGOT YOUR CAR"
taeyong pulled his phone away from his ear
"Oh. My. Gosh. I COMPLETELY FORGOT!" taeyong hung up and turned around, he started speed walking back to school.

"how could you be this clumsy?! you know what i should've kept the car..blah blah blah..blah" mark kept babbling

1:27am
"i'm actually craving tacos, let's go out for tacos..taeyong?"

============================
do you like my banner 🤤
i'll crop it 😰

============================do you like my banner 🤤i'll crop it 😰