t h r e e

Taeyong's pov

Ring ring

Was the first I thing I heard when I woke up. I turned off my alarm cause it got on my nerves. When I was falling back to sleep my little brother came in and jumped on my bed,
"Wake up hyung today is the first day of school for us" jisung said with a excited tone.
I groaned wanting to go back to sleep.
I had no choice but to get up so that's what I did.
"Good morning hyung" jisung said to me with a bright smile
"Morning little bro go get ready" I said while pitching his cubby cheeks.
Jisung nodded than made his way out of my room.
I let out a loud heavy sigh
"Let's hope I don't get bullied for being 'spoiled'"
the reason I get called spoiled is cause my dad is one of the richest men in korea and my mom is a fashion designer for big names like Gucci, thats why people think I'm spoiled cause of that when in reality my parents never bought me expensive things or rised me to be spoiled. I get expensive clothes, shoes etc from companies that go to business party's and give them to me as gifts.
Enough about my family I have to get ready for school. I went to my bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine. Once I was finished I saw my new school uniform hanging on the bathroom door it was yellow and black. I put the uniform on than looked in he mirror "I look like a bee" I said to myself as I took out my phone to send a mirror selfie to my childhood best friend Doyoung.
I went out and grabbed my school bag and headed to the dining room.
"Good morning son, you look so handsome in your uniform"
My mom said while sitting next to jisung.
I looked at my dad, he was reading a newspaper
"Gee thanks mom, morning dad"
I sat down awkwardly waiting for my breakfast to be served.

Time skip

I got out of my lambo I had my school bag with me as I was walking to the gate of the school everyone was starring at me and my bag.
I looked down and saw it was my  Louis Vuitton bag
Aish you are sure a smart one taeyong.
I was getting nervous seeing people stare and whisper while looking at me.
I went to the office and got my schedule. I looked at the time it read 7:45 i still had 15 minutes until class starts.
I was leaning onto a locker playing games on my phone until a boy came up to me "hi are new here?!"

===========================
Hello human reading my crappie fanfiction:) this is how the uniform looks on taeyong :)) I may change the cover picture sometimes so yuh lol

===========================Hello human reading my crappie fanfiction:) this is how the uniform looks on taeyong :)) I may change the cover picture sometimes so yuh lol