Chapter 17 | Concert

* we're up to the part of Shotaro's gender reveal in case any of you forgot*

"Girl!"

"Ah! Yay! I'm so excited Sungchanie~" Shotaro said as his boyfriend yet again cooed at his cuteness.

"Yes! I am too. I love you so much," Sungchan said proudly.

"I love you too," Shotaro said as they pecked.

The nurse chuckled, "Thank you guys! Shotaro is a very healthy weight. Good luck!"

The couple bowed and said thank you before leaving the office.

1 Week Later

Donghyuck had finished giving birth 3 days ago and was heading home with his newborn girl, "Lee Soo Jin."

As Donghyuck entered through the door way, there awaits his other 20 members, "How are you? Are you okay? Was it painful? Are you tired? Aigo my baby!" Taeyong said.

"I'm fine mum," Donghyuck said rolling his eyes.

"Since when was I the mum!" Taeyong pouted.

"So you top your alphas? How interesting," Donghyuck smirked.

"You little punk," Taeyong said as he passed the babies to Doyoung and Jaehyun and ran after Donghyuck.

"Please spare me and the baby. I'm sorry!!!" Donghyuck pleaded.

"Fine. But next time you might not be so lucky," Taeyong said.

2 Weeks Later

It was the day of NCT's first performance for their new comeback. YangYang, Shotaro and Chenle were all sitting together towards the front-left of the stage while the rest were performing in the middle. Every now and then the boyfriends of the members would come and comfort the pregnant boys.

They were half way through the performance when YangYang felt his pants were wet and soon a contraction hit him as he groaned and leaned forward. He didn't know it was going to be this painful. Kun looked panicked and ran over to the younger, "Are you okay? Did your water break? I knew this wasn't a good idea," Kun said blaming himself and not realising his mic was on.

"I-I think my water broke," YangYang said while holding onto his stomach, "Kun help it's painful."

The younger had tears in his eyes and Kun hated himself for this. The older bowed and thanked the crowd for attending as him and YangYang were leaving the scene and many fans chanted encouraging words like,

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

"GOOD LUCK!"

"WE LOVE YOU!"

While others were more concerning like,

"HELP THE POOR BOY"

"BURN SM"

"TREAT YOUR IDOLS BETTER"

"HEAVILY PREGNNAT MALES OR FEMALES SHOULDN'T BE PERFORMING"

Maybe some of them weren't that bad though.

Kun was driving as fast as possible to the nearest hospital. YangYang stayed calm until another contraction came as he grabbed Kun's hand and squeezed it very hard, "K-Kun it hurts so much. I just want this baby out," the younger said as his breaths were very rushed, tears were falling out of his eyes.

"It's okay baby. We're here," Kun said, "You can do this. I believe in you! I'll stay with you. I love you. Fighting!"

"Love you too," YangYang said slightly gaining confidence.

After 10 long hours the baby was born and YangYang got emotional, "Awh don't cry baby. Look what we brought to the world," Kun said as he admired their newborn.

"What should we call him?" YangYang asked.

"How about Qian Zi Xing. It'll always remind us of this moment."

"I love it!" YangYang replied.

(random name generator again-)

3 Days Later

Today was the day NCT got a break from performances and YangYang came to the hotel. As soon as entered the doors, "I'm so sorry! I knew it wasn't right but I still let you," Taeyong said, bringing his "child" into a hug.

"Hey! I told you it would be my fault and I'm fine now," YangYang said as he showed a baby smile.

Taeyong pouted again before they had a family lunch.

1 Month Later

It was the last performance for the comeback in Korea. Renjun was up doing choreography with the others which made them very proud while Donghyuck and YangYang were sitting down in seats but still singing/rapping. Chenle went home since the incident with YangYang because he was heavily pregnant with twins and Jisung had to take care of him. Shotaro was sitting along the side-lines with YangYang and Donghyuck caressing his bump.

"Ah! About last month when my water broke I'm sorry that was really unprofessional of me and I should've stayed at home but I love you NCTzens too much. Thank you for understanding my and Kun's situation. Sadly I couldn't bring baby Qian Zi Xing here today but when he's older I'll be sure to bring him around," YangYang said as Kun wrapped his arms around the younger.

All the fans cheered in happiness as NCT walked off the stage after the final announcement.

2 Weeks Later

"J-Jisung."

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

hello fellow readers! i hope you enjoyed this chapter ksndlndlkwq.

have you guys seen the recent video of Hyunjin dancing? omg he's so good. i wanted to post about it earlier but realised i was posting a chapter so i just decided to wait to talk about it later.

im currently watching all of skz kingdom performances again while doing this chapter which was half pre written.

anyways i hope you guys enjoyed it ><

i have a few assignments so im going to try my best to post the last chapter (yes the next chapter will be the last, sadly) on time.

i hope you guys have been liking this book and im excited to start on the next book :)

(i already have an idea what im going to write about)

see you in 4 days!

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊