Lucky gift

When I knew Bakugou was fully inside, I waited for a few minutes and went inside the dormitory as well. To my surprise everyone was in the common room decorating for the Christmas Eve party and for the party tomorrow. Bakugou was right everyone did forget. "I can't believe it's Christmas eve!" Denki shouted excitedly. "Mmm, not quite, Christmas eve actually starts around 11:00pm." Tokoyami soon explained to Denki who had about three phone chargers in his mouth. "Ugh what a bummer I was getting so excited." The poor boy frowned. After hearing some more bickering from class 1-A, I was then questioning if I should move somewhere else, now that I'm bit of a loner now. I didn't want to be more embarrassed and emotionally ruined when I see Ochako and Izuku again. But right as I was at my hall I noticed hurried footsteps coming behind me. I turned to see the blue haired boy "Iida?" I asked. "Ah, yes y/n I was just chasing after you! You should really slow down, these halls are still considered school property and-" "Iida? Is there something you wanted to ask me or?" I giggled. He fixed his posture and asked, "Well I was just wondering if you are coming to the Christmas Eve party and Christmas morning gift and breakfast party?" "Yes of course!" I answered with a quick smile. He looked at the tiny box and gestured with his hands, "Oh wow! Who's that special gift for?" Should I lie? Or tell the truth? "It's my birthday gift." I said. "Oh no! When is your birthday?" Iida panicked. "It's today..." I quietly said. There was a short silence. "Oh my." Iida quietly said to himself. He then slowly bowed to apologize for forgetting, "I'm sorry for forgetting such an important date." "It's okay! People usually forget because of Christmas and all!" I immediately shot back. "Nonsense! Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked. "Can we talk in private for a bit, in my dorm room please?" I asked. He paused, "usually it is out of school rules," He pushed back his glasses, "but it is your birthday today so it's an exception." I thanked him and we headed into my room. I immediately placed the gift onto my bed and opened it and fell in love. In the box there was a neatly placed bracelet with a four leaf clover gem in the middle. "It's so beautiful!" I said in disbelief. Iida stood beside me and saw the bracelet and also complimented it. "Who gave you this gift?" Iida then asked. I froze then sighed, "A childhood friend." "Ah right, so about my birthday did the other classmates forget?" I hesitantly asked Iida.