Tell 'em our history

"I'm not sure, though I suppose we can remind the rest of the classmates, because it is just unfair that everyone else's birthday gets celebrated so where's your celebration?." He ranted on. "Right." Is all I muttered. Truly I wasn't really thinking about this whole birthday thing, I was thinking about him. My whole life was surrounded with Izuku and Bakugou. I went to elementary and middle school with them, but despite being close to Bakugou, I was closer to Izuku due to the same interests we had. I was always there for him. I was the shoulder he cried on, the person he hugged and the person who listened to his mumble tangents, I thought our friendship was untouchable. Him and I always used to be together, But ever since he went to the hero course I felt like I was losing my best friend. When I met Izuku's friends I noticed how he would react to Ochako's touchiness, how she would react when he'd speak to her. Then due time their feelings became increasingly obvious, even the rest of the class could tell. I didn't want to speak about them, I didn't want to see them together but yet I was watching them today. What's wrong with me? Does she mean that Izuku forgot about me? Who am I kidding? Ochako's so sweet, so pretty, and too perfect to reject. "Y/n you seemed troubled is everything okay?" Iida snapped me out of my oblivion. "I was discussing about how I was going to tell the class about this dilemma." Iida resumed. I looked down at the bracelet and put it on my wrist. "You can tell who you want, but besides that, I rather spend it with a special someone then throw a party." I told Iida. "Oh, if that's what you want to do, that would be perfectly fine. I respect your wishes y/n." Iida said while leaving my dorm room, after wishing me a happy birthday for one last time. That's when my feet started moving, walking towards the hall of a familiar friend. I knocked on his door, red eyes staring into mine then onto my wrist. "Hm, so do you like it?" Bakugou asked. "Yes." I said. "Of course you do, I have good taste" He then responded. "If you don't mind what does the four leaf clover gem supposed to represent?" I asked hoping for an explanation. "Luck dumbass, what else is it supposed to mean?" He asked. "You looked like you needed it." He quickly added on. I played with my fingers to avoid physically thanking him. So I verbally did. He nodded and asked me what I needed. But he caught on. "So no one knows about your birthday, don't they?" He asked me. "No one besides the teachers and UA staff really." I shrugged. "Well that's too bad. Is there something you needed to ask me?" He replied. "Do you even want to go the this party?" I asked him. "Hell no, I don't want to hang out with a bunch of losers who celebrate a stupid holiday." He growled. "Do you want to go the bakery with me then?" I asked. "Fine, I'll go but that's just because I don't want to go to this stupid party."