ch 1

2-∭

2-∭

"Guys! Did you hear about the new transfer student in Class 2?"

Throwing the door open, the male student dashed into his homeroom after eavesdropping on the class next door. 

"Really?" The majority of the class sighed out, contrasting their fellow classmate's shouting at butterball 8:00 in the morning. Saiki sat defeatedly at his desk, for God had poo-pooed on his wish for just one peaceful day at school yet again. 

Another transfer student? How many new characters are we going to add to this series before it stops being interesting?

"Whatever. But get this: there's something that especially separates this new student from the rest!"

The rest of the class looked at the nameless boy with curiosity.

"And what's that?" questioned a brunette girl.

"Well..." he paused for dramatic effect.

"Bruh, get on with it already!"

"Not only is she supposed to be super smart, but she's also a foreigner."

In that moment, a cacophony of "えぇぇ?!"s erupted throughout the classroom.

"Omg a foreigner!""Foreigners are like, super tall!" "Ah this is so cool! I've never met a foreigner before, I hope I make a good impression!" What an innocent enough thought. "I want to take her out to get ramen together! Pal, you should come along!" Nendo happily chimed in.

"Um, girl? What are you doing back there?" Yumehara asked, directing some of the class' attention to the back of the room. In the back of the classroom, a certain gyaru was contorting her body in ways that nobody thought a body could bend, lowkey freaking some people out.

"Huh? Oh, I'm just warming up. I want to be able to get a good reading on the new girl," she started, putting one leg behind her head "and I've just got a hunch that she'll be pre~tty interesting."

'No matter how interesting she may be, she'll be no match to my beauty. I'm not saying that because to be mean, but simply because it's true. I am the perfect pretty girl, after all!' Teruhashi thought with a small grin. Good grief, the girl hasn't even gotten here yet, give her a break Teruhashi. 

It seemed like Kokomins Koko-raydar went off, because even at the sight of the slightest smile from the bluenette, a group of her fans was already around her with "Oh!"s and blushes, and they began to inquire about their goddess opinion the new student.

"Ah! I'd love to befriend the new girl! Since she's not only new to our school but also to Japan, I'm sure she'd love a new friend here!" Her angelic glow growing with every word. 'And what better person to brighten her day (and life) but me of course!'

"Oh wow! That's our Teruhashi for you!" the Kokomins squealed like kpop stans after pulling their biases' photocard.

"Okay everybody, settle down! Get to your seats please!" the teacher exclaimed upon entering the room, ending the hustle and bustle in the class.

(~)

2 -➕

"Alright, alright, class. Quiet down, settle down." Ms. Shima entered the class tiredly, silencing the slight chatter amongst the students of Class 2. The teacher quickly sipped her coffee, reminiscing when she used to teach Class 3, and somewhat missing the unique and funny characters from her previous class, at least compared to her current class. 

Today, the class seemed a bit more animated today, and she was quick to know why. 

"I assume you all know that we have a new student joining us from (country) today. Therefore, I expect everybody to treat her with nothing but respect." the woman paused in order to give a stern look at the only purple-haired spirit medium in the class, only to realize he wasn't present.

"Please welcome her kindly. I'll leave the rest to her. Y/n?"

The door slid open, and 2 legs stepped through the doorway. All eyes directed their attention to the short girl. Upon entering the room, the atmosphere seemed to brighten, and a sweet aroma entered the air. At first glance, the majority of the class thought the girl was just another gyaru with her darker skin, decorated nails, jewelry, and pink sweater around her waist. Her beautiful melanated skin seemed to radiate, and her curls bounced as she entered the room. Her glossy lips curved up into a smile as she began to face her class.

'Holy sh1t dude, look at all these people. Ah, this is so exciting!

...But they all staring at me a lil too hard, like can i have my face back? Dang'

Clearing her throat, the girl straightened her back and slightly bowed to the class.

"Good morning, everyone. My name's y/n and I'm from (country). I like cute nails, sweet foods, and literature. It's nice to meet you all, and I hope we can be friends!"

'Ah, well what do I do now?' The girl sweat-dropped 'They're all just staring at me...'

The room was mostly silent, albeit the sound of the air conditioner in the background. They were all quite impressed with her Japanese, and some were in awe because of that. Some were simply studying the new girl, trying to get a scope of what their new foreign classmate was like. Some were just shocked because she looked nothing like how they imagined her to be appearance-wise. However, there was something that the entire class could agree on, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals alike:

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞!