Soulmate

"The word soulmate, meaning someone with whom you're connected for life - or even eternity, if you believe it - doesn't really have a standard or even useful definition."

[WARNING!!!:Depressing shit pls don't read lol]

Army.... we know Vmin are soulmates... their friendship is like the most beautiful bond I have ever seen... or felt..

can you imagine them being separated?

I can't

What will be your reaction if either one of them leaves/ abandons/ or betrays the other.... although this ain't gon' happen... (i really hope and ik they will stay together forever)

How do you think they will feel about their "soulmate" leaving them..

would they be sad, or angry, or broken or should they?

how would you feel if your "Soulmate" leaves you? or ignores you...

I mean won't you feel strange or smth..... as giving a title of a soulmate to someone is a big deal.. and suddenly shit happens

Everything ends in a flash

I used to believe in soulmates as I had mentioned earlier too and I wanted to find someone for myself too... a soulmate friend... a part of me

i dunno..

Looking at Vmin together gives me chills... the way the look at e/o, they behave with e/o seems so unreal

Its a big deal to call someone your soulmate and then finding out the 'reality' about them....

If you truly cherished them, wouldn't you think you've kinda lost yourself... it'd feel empty isn't it....

even thinking of breaking a bond like this shakes up my whole body..

Idk if my trust issues will now allow me ... to..

Idk why this happens and idk why the fvck I am not good at judging people...

No matter how big of a heart you have, would you be able to forgive them?

And Wow,, I mean in my case the person itself doesn't wanna try....

It is so magical though

(btw I love Vmin with all my heart and that masterpiece above makes my cry... their friendship is so real that it seems unreal, idk wth i just said...)

idk what did I just write, not that I'm sad bcz Ik how much respect I got in that relationship... I'm lowkey glad..Just wanted to express a bit :)

peace out

*blows unlimited kisses*