Baby, Bang it up Inside

Izuku POV

"IZU" I heard Mitski yell as I walked in the house, she jumped up and I caught her as she laughed and hugged me. "Mwa" she kissed my cheek. I put her down as she led me upstairs "Are we going to have a tea party Mitski?" "YEA" she said and had everything set up.

She wore a tutu and gave me a crown, I felt so pretty "So Izu would you like some tea?" "Of course" I said and she gave me some and I sipped air, "Izu, What is your favorite thing about me" she said smiling at me with her big red eyes.

"Well, you have an adorable face" I pinched her nose, she giggled which made me smile "Um I love that you are Ironically named after my favorite singer, she sings Washing Machine Heart" I said and looked confused.

"Whats that" "Never mind, what is your favorite thing about me?" I asked curious "Well I love your hair and eyes, they remind me of spinach.......Um you're like my mommy" she said and I was confused a little.

"What do you mean?" "Um, my momma left me and papa but that was when I was 3, but I dont know why ma left us" She said a little sad. "Come here" I said and she sat in my lap crying "I just want a mommy again" she said and I held her face.

"Look at me hm? We dont want to ruin your pretty face with these tears do we" I wiped her face as she sniffled "Okay, thank you Izu" she said hugging me. "You're so cute" I rocked her like a baby.

"Im not a baby" she wined "I knowww" we played until she fell asleep on my chest, I didn't want to make any sudden movements or she would think I was leaving her.

I was on my phone until Wyn opened the door and Katsuki came inside. He put his coat down and sat right next to me. "Do you want her" I asked him "Yea, just make it quick" I passed her onto her dad as she moved a little.

"Mitski was crying today-" he stopped me "Why?" "She said she wish she had a mom and that I was like a mother figure to her.......Um I dont know what to do with that" I said nervously "Shes never been like that" he said patting her head.

"Come with me" he said and I did, he walked and put her in her own bed "Paaaa" she wined "Im here Mitski" he rubbed her head and she smiled slobbing on her stuffed animals. I now realized shes spoiled but shes so sweet.

He lead me to his room, it was so plain yet so rich looking. He sat on his bed and I sat next to him as he told me to "You said she was crying right? She hasnt cried in a while unless she wanted something" he said sighing.

I rubbed his back to try to sooth him, since I am really good at this "Since she might tell you I'll do it first" He said sighing looking at me. "You know you dont have to say anything if you dont want to" "Its okay".

"Well, I married a woman who was my very first love. She was pregnant and gave birth to Mitski but she slowly drifted from me. I caught her cheating with another man and I just went feral at that point, She ran away with him leaving our child with me. I hate the fact that the only woman I ever loved ran off with another man.......Mitski doesnt really come around to people until you showed up so im honestly so greatful" He said with tears in his eyes, I felt so bad for him.

I pulled him into a hug which surprised him but he soon hugged me back "Im sorry" I whispered and he hugs me tighter. He desperately needed this hug so I gave it to him, I felt tears soak my black shirt.

We stayed like this for a while until he pulled away "You know Izuku, you are a really perfect person" my heart pounced when he said that. He put his head on my shoulder "If you need me. Anything just call me" I said.

"Thank you Izu" he said and I smiled hugging him, I haven't felt this feeling every since I was with Sho......we were like the same person with a different story.

He needed me like I needed him,

3rd person POV

Izukus washing machine heart was running once again for someone new, he surely did toss his dirty shoes in his heart, hoping Izuku would help him feel no more pain........

And Izuku as always was willing to clean them......

"Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart, baby bang it up inside~"