Self-Promo

Hey y'all! I noticed I've been getting a good amount of reads on this book lately (we're almost at 10k🥳). Thank you so much for that because I didn't expect to be getting that much of y'all reading my stuff 👀. So if you're interested in any of my other works, I currently have a Jaemin ff going on. Just putting it out there LOL y'all don't have to check it out but if you are:

 Just putting it out there LOL y'all don't have to check it out but if you are:

Sypnosis:

Started with a New Year's Kiss

Yet they both dared to run away from the truth.

Ch 1 Preview:

But maybe it was the alcohol speaking, and there she was, instantly melting into the kiss as Jaemin cups her cheek, pulling her closer as he hooks his fingers into her belt loops. His lips were surprisingly soft and plump, considering how chapped the boy's lips were on a daily basis.

Maybe he finally used the chapstick I gave him, Eunbi thought, tasting a hint of strawberry on the boy's lips. Or maybe it was her chapstick, she couldn't tell.

The kiss was escalating, and Eunbi felt like she was on fire. Hyper aware that everywhere the boy touched sent a blazing trail of heat, she wanted nothing more than to stay in that moment. Hands all over each other, she grabbed onto his hair, and he moans into the kiss.

Eunbi flushed, feeling the vibration from his lips and it felt so good. The pleasure she felt was unexplainable. And she finally let her hand settle onto his nape, closing the distance between them even further as the two struggled for dominance...