♟️Mine Now♟️

Desmond woke up feeling uncomfortably relaxed realizing he was sleeping in someone else's bed and so far out of bounds.

He could see light creeping through the curtains, but the sun wasn't out yet.

Jaden stirred with a slight moan causing Desmond to look over at her wearing just a t-shirt with no panties under. His dick began to harden and he realized he'd passed out with the condom still on.

Mentally conflicted, he decided he needed to go home. He climbed out of Jaden's bed as quietly as he could and went to the bathroom. Peeling himself out of the prophylactic, he threw it in the toilet and took a piss before flushing. He made sure to put the seat down after, being in someone else's home.

Reentering Jaden's bedroom, he picked up his clothes off the floor and put on his boxer briefs and jeans before grabbing his shirt off the chair.

Patting his pockets, a habit of his, Desmond removed the two last stacks of cash from his pocket and sat them on her nightstand.

I was gon end up givin it to her anyway.

Quietly closing her bedroom door behind him, he pulled on his shirt and fixed his jewelry while slipping his feet into his shoes. He patted his pockets one last time for his phone and keys then exited the apartment.

His mind wandered to the fact that he didn't have her phone number because she never got the chance to call him. They left the club together.

He hurried down the stairs to the parking garage hoping she would call him later.

Settling into the driver's seat, he started his car. While he let it warm up he called his brother back, who he noticed called him an hour ago.

"What up Jace." Desmond relaxed into his driver seat, satisfied with his night.

"I found out who that girl is," Jace responded.

"Aight," Desmond shrugged.

He didn't care. She was as good as his either way.

"That's Bishop's girl."

"Bishop?" Desmond repeated loudly.

Desmond felt anger take over him. Bishop was an enemy. He was one of the heads in a gang that went by the Goblins. Desmond didn't fuck with them. They didn't respect the rules of the streets and they played dirty.

"Yeah,"

Desmond exhaled deeply, "How you know that?" He tried to keep his voice calm.

"I found Honey's Instagram, from Minaj's profile, and Bishop got some tagged pictures of her on his page."

"Are they recent? Do she got any pictures of him on hers?" Desmond asked desperately.

"Nah, but ion know, it might just be a dub for that bitch."

"Nigga, the fuck you mean? I just spent the night at her crib. I'm bouta go back up there and see if she still fuck wit him."

"Imma be real witchu bruh bruh, even if she don't fuck wit him no more, Bishop ain't gon take you fuckin his ex bitch too lightly."

Desmond could no longer contain his anger, "Jaceon, I don't give a fuck what a nigga don't take lightly! She's mine now!" He hung up in his brother's face.

Desmond wasn't thinking clearly. Was Bishop using her to set him up?

Desmond took his Glock out of the glove compartment and put it in the back waistband of his pants.

He buttoned his shirt to make himself look presentable as he waited for someone to come out the glass door of the building.

He got out of his Benz and hit the lock on his fob, walking up as a girl in gym clothes approached the door. He walked in after she came out.

Running up the stairs two steps at a time, Desmond reached Jaden's front door and stood there quietly. He looked down the hall then tried to open the door, it was locked.

He knocked and waited a few seconds pressing his ear to the door. He couldn't hear anything inside so he knocked again.

Jaden opened the door and smiled up at him still looking sleepy, "Hey, why'd you sneak off?"

Desmond's heart skipped a beat as he looked down at her. Hair all over her head, hickeys all over her exposed skin.

He walk in the door and picked her up kissing her lips. 

Fuck it, I'll go to war over this pussy.

♟️•••••♟️