Day 2-Arts and Crafts

Authors note: so the Montgomery home is based on a home my aunt use to live in. I miss that house a lot (haunted as fuck though) but it was a nice house. Maybe I'll buy it back when I have money because it's a $285,000 house. Anyways anxiety sucks.
_________________________________
Zozana p.o.v

Yesterday was both a great day and an awful day. Now that my mother knows about Lilly she's going to be constantly texting my phone. I'm expecting a call from my sister today, then she's gonna want to set up a play date with Alex. Ugh, this is awful, but at least Lilly doesn't seem to be put off by my mother. It was early in the morning looking at the clock and seeing it was 5 am. Creature of the night yet I'm a morning person. I kiss Ari on the cheek before getting up from the bed. I walked over to Lillys room to check on her. She was half-covered by her blanket laying on her stomach, one leg was sticking out from under the blanket and both her arms were above her head. Her pacifier was in her mouth and Pablo was clutched in her right hand. I walk into the room and adjust her so she was back under the cover. She whined a little but fell back asleep.

"Shhh it's okay baby it's just mommy," I reassure her as I tucked her back into bed. She rubbed her face into her mattress getting comfortable again. I rubbed her back gently.

"Guess I should start to go make breakfast, I can tell you and momma are going to be sleepy heads today."

I decide breakfast in bed would be the option, Ari likes a traditional English breakfast it's a lot of work but I would do anything for her. I'll probably just make scrambled eggs and sausage for Lilly. She's going to be recovering from being on the streets so I don't want to give her too much. Maybe I'll make her a smoothie to drink. Yea that's a good idea, I'll do strawberry and bananas since that's a universally loved combo. For a witch, Arianna is really bad at cooking. I tend to do most of it, now that we have Lilly I'll be able to do more dishes that I haven't done in a while. It's good I woke up so early, I enjoy the quiet time. I open up the windows to let fresh air I began to boil some water for my tea. I hear movement upstairs hearing little cries.

"Mommy!" I heard a little shout for me and I quickly was at Lilly's side in an instant. Poor thing looked sleepy still as I picked her up.

"Oh, my sweet girl, what are you doing up so early? It's only 6 in the morning, let's see about changing that diaper." we walk over to the changing table and I begin to snap off the onesie seems like someone made a very messy diaper this morning. I got her cleaned up and took her out of her pajamas. I placed her into a matching purple sweatshirt and sweatpants set. If we were going to have a lazy morning I'm going to make sure she's comfy. I turn to grab some wipes to sanitize my hands.

"Do you want to help me make mama breakfast...oh why hello there you've gotten smaller. Is someone feeling really small today?" when I turned back Lilly looked to be about 1 year old. She had her hands in her mouth and was giggling at me. I picked up and kissed her cheek. I think I know why she's regressed so fast, but I'm not expecting it to last. Having grown up in multiple homes with different families never really being able to settle down or be a kid. I can completely understand her regressing with us just going basic family things.

"Mama?" she looked around a little and I rubbed her back.

"Mama is sleeping, let's go make her breakfast. Maybe get some food in your tummy." I got her a new pacifier and clipped it to her top placing it into her mouth. She was now back asleep on my shoulder, but when I went to put her down she would start to whine so I got a sling and wrapped her around me to keep her in place. Now with free hands, I was able to go back to preparing breakfast with Lilly asleep to my chest. Every so often she would make a small noise as she adjusted herself. When she was this little she only had a small bit of hair just enough to cover her head. It took me an hour to get all the food ready. I had to change Lillys breakfast I watered down the smoothie so it could better go through her smaller frame. I place the food on a carrying tray and made my way upstairs. I put the tray on the bed and gently shook Arianna awake.