♟️Sunrise♟️

Desmond pressed Jaden's body against the wall as he kissed her hungrily. He hooked one arm under her and dipped his fingers in the honey pot. She was already dripping.

He removed her from the wall and placed her on top of the kitchen counter. He groaned sucking her juices from his fingers and urgently pulled his length from his pants sliding deep inside her not even thinking twice.

Jaden's body received him well. He thrust in and out of her feverishly as she sat on top of the counter. Beads of sweat began to form as they breathed each other's breath.

Desmond lifted Jaden up into the air, never removing himself from her as he shuffled over to the couch and sat down with her straddling him. He pulled her t-shirt over her head so he could suckle her breasts, which were already covered in marks from him.

She struggled to unbutton his shirt, then she snatched it open, ripping the buttons. Desmond chuckled at her impatience.

"I'll buy you another one." She trailed her tongue along his neck and bit his ear.

She planted her feet and lifted herself, wrapping her arms around his neck for balance as she slammed down his shaft.

"Shhhiiit, Jaden!" Desmond groaned.

She smiled at his reaction then repeated the motion.

As the sun finally crept through the windows, Jaden bounced up and down watching Desmond's eyes roll back.

She enjoyed being in control as she sucked and bit on his neck and shoulder trying to leave her own marks on his dark skin.

Desmond gripped her hips and held her in the air as he hammered himself in and out of her, showing her that he could control this position too.

The two continued to battle for control as Jaden dug her nails into his back in pure bliss. Sweat dripped down as their bodies collided.

Desmond gave in and let Jaden have her way as she picked up her pace, he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Fuck!" They whispered in unison as they climaxed together.

Their panting was all that could be heard throughout the living room as Jaden sat in Desmond's lap, her head resting against his smooth chest as she felt him pulsating inside of her.

After collecting his energy, Desmond stood up with her in his arms to take her to her bedroom when something hit the living room floor with a loud 'thud'.

"Desmond, why you gotta gun in
here?" Jaden stared at him in confusion seeing the Glock on the floor.

Shit.

♟️•••••♟️