16|| FART

Next day At School :

Everything was normal, y/n and riyaz both went to school but they didn't told anyone about their marriage becuase "log kya kahenge?" and yn is still a minor.

(Author: you guys won't believe me a relative of mine (she lives in village area) who is the same age as me that is 15, got married. Yes she got married 🙂 with a 21 year old Guy who is her own paternal aunt's son lol. I was like "isko s*x ki itni bhi kya jaldi lol😂😂")

It was tiffin time

Yn and her friend kaira were walking through the corridor and gossiping. Kaira was gossiping non stop and yn was a behind her and kaira didn't noticed because she was talking non stop.

Just then someone pulled yn's hand and they both went into a room (corridor se yn jha rahi thi, tabhi ek room ke darwaje ke through kisine uska haath kicha aur woh dono us room k andar aa gye. Corridor mei koi nhi tha, kyuki woh dono school ki 5th floor joh ki top floor tha, aur principal ka floor tha, us floor mei zyada koi jata nhi ha, toh gossip krne k liye yn aur kaira 5th floor mei gaye thee,samjhe?)

"Aarav proposed me but I think I should not Accept him cause he is not like Harry styles-", kaira stopped when she noticed that yn was not replying for a long time.

(Yn is a fan of BTS and kaira is a fan of one direction, what a jodi😂💫)

"Y/n?" Kaira called her but no one responded.

"Kya usse kisi ghost ne utha k le gye? Oh my god bechare ghost. Unko kya pata unhone kis musibat ko utha k le gye", kaira said and started laughing.

Just then the bell rang.

*DING DONG*

(If you are an army then you know what this picture means😂😂 okay for non Armys this is picture is a screenshot of a video where jungkook mimicked the voice of door bell *dInG dOnG*)

(Okay, do you guys hate the fact that I use other idols memes, do you? It's just to make the story more funny🥺)

"Mei toh gyi, usko ana hoga toh woh aa jayegi", kaira said and flipped her hair and went to class.