❤︎𝑺𝒖𝒃 𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓❤︎

Levi and you haven't had some personal 'quality time' in a while(if you get what I mean). He'd always either be working or out with his squad. Sometimes he'd come home around 11:30 pm and have dinner and sleep or just research about his work. You were getting frustrated. Today you take things in your own hands. You call him and tell him to come early. He says no at first but there's no way he would'nt listen to you with your cute innocent voice like that. Oh now you just have to wait.

!SMUT INCOMING!
Contains: Sub!Levi~, handcuffing, Bj, edging, face-sitting, use of toys(cock ring).

You pour a glass of water for your husband and get your toys out. "It's gonna be fun tonight" you smile to yourself. There's a knock at the door which makes your ears perk up. You put on your robe to cover the red lingerie you wore today. You make slow and anticipated steps to the front door and slowly open it to reveal Levi, your subby baby for tonight. He has a tired and irritated expression... Damn, they really make him do all the work don't they? You take his bag from his hands putting it on the side table near the house entrance. You kiss the corner of his lips and give him a warm smile, making his expression change from to tired to loving.
He absolutely adored your pretty smile, your warm welcoming expression, everything about you.
You hug him suddenly making him snap out of his thoughts and hug you back while running his fingers through your hair. You look at him not expecting to catch a glimpse of his lips curled in a bit of a smile but as soon as he noticed your eyes on his face he turned back into his stoic expression. He blushed a bit which made you let out a small chuckle. How was this man so pretty and cute even after struggling so much. You weren't complaining though!

You kiss him as one of your hands finds itself to the back of his head. The kiss turns into a heated make out session as you drag his body through the hallway to the bedroom. You both pull away for a breath as you find yourself on his lap on the edge of the bed.

You slowly push him so that he was near the headboard of the bed lying on his back and you stated near his legs, your chest hovering over his own. You kiss his neck and take off his shirt while his hands finds their way to your chest. You reach out to under the bed as he raises his eyebrow trying to figure out what you're doing. His expression changes as he sees you pull out a pair of handcuffs from under the bed. His cheeks as red as cherries, his eyes wide and mouth open to find certain words to say but he doesn't know which.
"What are you planning Y/n?"
You just hum as you kiss the corner of his lips and smile. Levi tries to fiddle his hands only to realise that they were already in your hold. There's a familiar click in the handcuffs as you attach his hands to the headboard.
One of your hands holds his jaw lightly to look at you as your tug at his trousers pulling them off with the other one.

"It's been a while isn't it captain?"
"I... I understand and I am sorry Y/n."
"Don't worry love. I get how much work you have, but..."
"But?"
"Bad boys get Punishment don't they?"
He looks up at you in anticipation taking a deep breath.
"Yes... Yes they do..."
You smile at him, your finger dragging from his jaw to his abs and to his crotch as you outline the bulge of his cock from over his boxers, earning a small gasp from him. You take his boxers off and immediately start stroking his erection. He grunts at the sudden contact of your warm skin and his cock. Your other hand reaches to play with his nipples as he groans. You keep increasing and decreasing the pace of your hand but keep playing with his nipples.

Your good little boy informs you that he is close in between his groans. You run your thumb over his slit with the last stroke and remove your hand from his cock. He whines a bit but bites his lip to hold it back and looks at you, anticipating your next move. You kiss him and tell him how he's your good boy and if he takes the punishment well, he'll be rewarded, a blush appearing across his face. You lean down and kitty-lick the tip of his cock, gathering the pre-cum on your tongue. You then take all of is cock at once as he lets a small needy moan past his lips. You starting bobbing your head as he starts moaning lowly. The sight of you choking a bit on his cock with watery eyes as you struggle a bit to take all of him is enough for levi to cum, but he knows better that to disobey you. He can only cum when you allow him to.
"Can I-I c-cu- hah~ Can I cum? Please"
"Not yet Love~"
You say as you get your mouth off his cock, licking your lips. You kiss him, allowing him to taste himself in your mouth. He feels you stretching your arm out to somewhere but doesn't care to look, enjoying your kiss.
He opens his eyes, pulling away from the kiss as something cold touches his cock. He looks down to see you, slowly sliding on a cock ring. His eyes widen and he tries to mutter something just to be interrupted by your lips meeting his. You pull away, taking off your robe revealing your lingerie. His wide eyes scan your body as cherry red spreads across his face, his erection now painfully hard and his mouth a bit open. You discard you robe on the floor somewhere and crawl to him. You sit down on his abs, your wet clothed sex touching his flexing muscles and him almost drooling at the sight in front of him.
"Can you-" he chokes out.
"Can I what love?"
You raise an eyebrow as you wait for an answer only to figure out what he wanted when his eyes trailed down to your sex.
"Can I what love?"You smirk, wanting to hear it from his mouth.
He flicks his eyes to your face.
"Can y-you... Can you sit on my face? I wanna taste you. Please~"
"Since you asked so nicely, I'll give it to you~"

You slide off your wet undies and slowly lower yourself over his face. He jerked his head up in order to taste you only for you to hover just out of his reach as he whines.
"Patience love..."
You lower yourself on his mouth as he darts his tongue out lapping up all of you. His excellent tongue making you moan out his name again and again as your hand interlocks with his raven hair.
In the process, you reach for the remote control to the cock ring and turn it on to the 5th setting. It has him rutting his hips in the air as he moans in your pussy sending shivers all over your body. It doesn't take long for him to make you cum as he cleans all every inch of your folds not wasting a bit of your release. You get off his face, now straddling his hips as you take off the cock ring. He looks so satisfied with your release that it looks like he was the one who just had a godly orgasm.
"Do you want me to move?" You say as you engulf his cock in your pussy.
"Yes- please!!"
You lean down, your breasts touch his chest and you start to bounce, explicit moans leaving both of you, you both, choking out each other's names, panting. The scent of sex, heat of your bodies, the moans, and skin-slapping filled the room. He opened his eyes to look at you, your face twisted in pleasure, moans of his name leaving your mouth, it was beautiful, you were beautiful, you were the one that controlled his pleasure.
"I am close, FUCK- C-can I cum? P-please? "I-I am close to- ah~ too. Cum with me love do it, hah-"
Pleasure washes on both of you as you both cum together. You both panting. His eyes rolled back into his soul as his mouth open with his tongue almost out and drool running down his chin.

You regain your strength and stumble towards the bedside where you had kept water for him. You uncuff his hands and give him the water as you sit down beside him and kiss his forehead and give him a smile. You start to get up to clean up as he holds your hand.
"S-stay with me?"
You smile, taking the empty glass from his hand and putting it back on the bedside table. You caress his raven strands and hug him.

Make the most of it while he is still a softie ಥ‿ಥ