❤︎ 𝑺𝒖𝒃 𝑬𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❤︎

A total dumbass, always showing you how strong he is, telling you how he can woo a woman in mere seconds, how he has had many girlfriends in the past, how big of a beast he is in bed, and all that shit.  Eren has been trying to get you to get your attention for weeks now, but you're not sure why. Did he like you? Is it just a one night stand he desired? Did he have a fucklist? Was he given a stupid dare to get you to fall for him and then break your heart?

Content Warning : dom reader, fem reader, pretentious fake!dom to sub eren, brat! Virgin! Eren, Porn with a plot (Ikr since when?-) , modern college au, use of petnames, restraining, smut, rough treatment kinda, edging, dacryphilia, unprotected sex, slight overstimulation

"Bro! And you know a girl even tried to follow me back home even though I said no already!" Eren boasted, leaning on the wall in a grey sleeveless hoodie and ripped jeans. "Yeah yeah, she probably was begging you to fuck her too wasn't she?" You rolled your eyes.
"Ah you really don't believe me do you?" He walked towards you, hands folded in front of his chest. You looked up, straight in his eyes and shook your head no, with a 'no bullshit' face.

He blushed slightly "Ugh, I don't have to prove it to you, but you don't know how many girls die to be with me. Like, just look at my locker door, how many notes there are. You should feel lucky I hangout with you"
Well he was technically right... There were a few small pink notes on his locker door but the "girls dying for him", yeah no you dont buy it. Yeah sure he was hot, his physique, his cocky attitude, dumb actions, his confidence, yep he was indeed attractive but still, only hanging out with you, showing you his achievements, if you didn't know any better, it did seem like he had a crush on you.

"Well whatever, We have a class in 5 minutes." You said, checking your watch. Too bad you had maths together.
"Hey, we can do math too, add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and let's multiply" He winked. You visibly cringed "What the actual fuck Eren. I've seen that on Google more than a dozen times already!"
"Meh alright you got me. But tell me you don't wanna fuck me"
"Yeah sure."

It was the last class for the day, you were walking towards the dorms as you spotted Eren getting scolded by professor Levi. Ah yes, an everyday sight. You huffed and continued walking towards your dorm. Eren caught your eye and winked, getting followed by him getting bonked by Levi. Typical Eren.

Halfway through the corridor and this man already caught up to you.
"Heyyy, wait up!" He runs towards your stopping form.
"What do you want hm?"
"Oh- um- so.. Yeah! Can we have a study session today? I did bad on my assignments and shit and Yeah..."
You internally smiled, hm, so he finally got the balls to get an opportunity alone huh?
"Sure"
His eyes widened, He didn't actually expect you to say yes but whose complaining?
"Alright then! 8pm it is then cutie?"
"Mkay"
You turned back to your path, expressionless, not giving him any sense of idea of what you were planning.

It was 8:21pm and he was still not there. Did he forget? Yeah no way... Maybe he got busy at the end moment? Damn whatever it is, all your preparation is going to trash-

*Knock*
...
*Knock*

You smile. Ah better late than never.
You open the door and greet him with nothing but a stoic expression.
"Uhm hey! Woah you did let me in huh? Was expecting you to just say no, to be honest"
"Well, studying can't do anything wrong now.. can it?"
"Oh.. no, not at all!"
"Where are your books?"
"Books... I- forgot! Yeah I might've forgotten em"
"Hmm, now what?"
"We can just hangou-"
"I still have mine, we can study with my books"
He looked at you, blinked once, twice, then smiled awkwardly "oh yeah sure"

You sat down on the table, opened the books as he sloppily did the same, not expecting to actually have a study session. Well atleast it's with you right? And he can make it... fun.