09

3RD PERSON's POV

The boy who wore round glasses stumbled back, hands on his now swollen lips and sighed again.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" The chinese boy yelled at the boy's face who he had just punched on.

"WHAT? ARE YOU MUTE NOW?" He was angry, furious, outraged when he saw Hayeon walked into the school with puffy red eyes, red nose, and puffy cheeks. She didnt even bothered to look atleast presentable at school like she used to.

When he heard what had happened he didn't hesitated to walked to his senior's house after school which was not far from his.

"IM SORRY OKAY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT CHENLE"

"ACCIDENT MY ASS, IT WASNT AN ACCIDENT IT WAS A CHOICE YOU ASSHOLE. YOU KNEW WHAT YOU ARE DOING THAT TIME" Chenle yelled at him.

"I WANT TO KNOW, WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THAT DAY. THAT DAY WHERE YOU AND THAT FILTHY GIRL KISSED EACH OTHER-- ARGHH" He punched the wall next to him that left a mark, the cement was cracked. Mark knew Chenle was furious at him.

"FINE. Lets talk, we are both mature enough. Let's talk. Hear my story, hear what happened that day"

With that the two sat on the couch inside Mark's house, Mark offered Chenle drinks but he refused to and stated that he only came inside to hear his side.

"That day.. "

"Did you know that last week Mrs Shin accidentally farted in class? I can smell it from the back along with Chenle and Somi it was disgusting I felt like my nose was clogged" Hayeon faked gagged from the screen

"I swear Baby that teacher have fart issues, she always fart accidentally I know she's human but oh I dont know at least act considerate to her students?" Mark said and they laughed at each other while exchange stories.

Mark raised one of his eyebrow when he heard a cry nearby, he looked outside the window and saw a shadow with long hair had approached his house.

"Hey baby I call you tomorrow okay? You should sleep. I love you"

"Good night, I love you too Mark"

With that they ended their call and Mark went straight to the door after the person knocked on it few times.

"Yoojung? What are you doing here?"

"M-Mark? MARK" she made ways into his arm and cried loudly. This made Mark surprised, not knowing what to do heck it was months since he saw her near him.

He dont know what he was thinking at the moment. Yes he knew what he did was wrong, having another girl in his embrace other than his but he couldnt helped himself. She was crying and the looked she was giving , she was broken.

"M-Mom d-dad they got into the car accident.. I-I dont know what to do. They wouldnt wake up Mark.. they wouldnt wake up" she cried again but calmed down when Mark soothed her circling her back ,like he used to.

Yoojung knew it was wrong, being with someone's boyfriend yet he was the only once who understood her. At times like this, she could only think of her ex lover who she used to cherish before she cheated on him with his bestfriend.

They both sat down on the couch, dangerously close with each other. The two were not thinking straight as the girl practically sat on his lap both hugging each other.Mark's parents were out of town and that made the house only have two people inside at the moment. Which is them.

Yoojung stared at Mark's features and finally his eyes. Her fingers trailed his jaw, eyes trailed from his eyes nose lips before she attached them.

Mark, was genuinely surprised. With a second she pushed the girl off him but she was still next to him on the couch.

"Please.. just tonight.. just tonight" he froze at his place when the girl moved closer to him, hands around his neck, pulled him closer to him and kissed him again. Seconds later, he moved his lips against her and the night went on with her around his embrace.

"Boys like you still exist huh? You telling me this, you actually think I would take your side? You dipshit" Chenle almost swung his fist again but Mark was fast to dodged it.

"Hate me all you want Chenle. I regretted what I did. I truly love her, Hayeon. She made me feel special--"

"--yet you cheated on her--"

"-- I DID NOT CHEAT ON HER--"

"-- EVEN IF YOU DIDNT IT WAS A CHOICE MARK! IT WAS YOUR CHOICE! YOU CHOSE WHAT YOU DID MARK! SHE LOVE YOU--"

"--I LOVE HER TOO--"

"-- THEN WHY DID YOU DO THAT--"

"--BECAUSE I WAS STUPID CHENLE I WAS STUPID"

Chenle scoffed before scooting closer to the boy and tapped his shoulder "Glad you notice, and if you want to know, she's not doing great. I suggest you to stay out of her way, dont even dare to talk or communicate with her. I helped you to get her Mark and maybe I helped the wrong person and chose the wrong person for my bestfriend. I trusted you. But it's better this way if you're out if her sight.."

"oh and Mark?"

The named boy stared at the chinese boy who's eyes were strongly glaring at him , if looks can kill he might die at the spot.

"Dont even think of looking for her again"

With that he slammed the door and in instant Mark's beautiful eyes lets out shiny tears, lots and lots of tears as times goes by. Hayeon was different, she's special from the others he was blessed when he made her his, but now not his anymore just because of his foolish act.