If Street Proposed in the Locker Room

"Hey," Street's voice makes Chris turn around from facing her locker and she smiles.

"Hey."

Street steps over to her and pulls her into him for a hug. "Big day huh?" he asks.

"Yeah," she replies quietly, lightly wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him softly, "I love you."

Street pulls away, pressing their foreheads together. "I love you too. Chris, I have no idea how I would get through the rest of my life without you. You're my best friend, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he pauses, stepping back a little before dropping to one knee in front of her, and Chris' mouth drops. "Christina Alonso, will you marry me?"

"Y-yes," she stammers, pulling Street to stand up, "yes, I'll marry you, Jim Street," she pulls him in for a kiss.

"I'm sorry I don't have a ring," Street says sheepishly when they break apart, "this wasn't totally planned."

Chris shakes her head. "I don't need a ring. I have you, Jim Street and that's all I need."

Street smiles. "I still want you to have a ring. But I couldn't wait. I know it's been a bit rough, with the others in the team knowing about us. I wish it could be simpler. But I love you, and I want to spend my life with you."

"I love you too," Chris says, pulling him in for another soft kiss, "and there's nothing I want more than to marry you."

Author's Note:
Second one is up! I thought of this idea, and I know it may not happen, but i thought it would be kind of cute? Like, we've been waiting for a long time for Stris to happen, and we know there are still issues they have to work through, being on the same team and everything, and I figured if they got married, it would fix that issue. There aren't any rules against married couples being on the same team right? So even if this doesn't really happen, in my own word it could!