Loki's Pet

You laid sprawled out on the bed, legs entangled in the sheets and your arms hugging the body pillow atop your bare chest. The sheets were a rich green satin lined with gold, and the pillows were soft and filled only with the finest down.

Living a luxurious and carefree life as Loki's pet made you feel like a queen at times with how much he cared and spoiled you. Sure, he could be a sadistic pretentious snob, but deep down beneath that hard shell only you knew he actually cared.

And he was your sadistic pretentious snob.

"Oh, for fuck sake...!"

Stretching and arching your back, you yawned as you heard Loki outside the bedroom, returning home and fumbling about with his seidr, trying to figure out whatever it was he was doing. Probably plans to do with him becoming the President or something. You could tell he came back increasingly irritated with how much he was cursing and swearing at himself outside.

The set of double doors just about slammed open as Loki strutted in, still dressed in his fancy getup and horned crown. You sat up, ready for your master. He gazed down over at you from across the room, a sudden smirk appeared across his thin lips.

"Ah, you are awake, pet." He spoke in a husky voice. There was a certain twinkle in his eyes.

You nodded and smiled tiredly, still waking up from your nap. "How can I be of service, my prince?"

"Mm.." He pondered. Loki has calmed a considerable amount just by seeing you, you were a source of comfort for him, among other things.

Loki stepped over to you and cupped your face, raising you up to just below his chin as your bare bosoms rubbed against the soft fabric of his suit. He was taller than you could reach even by kneeling on the bed.

"Release your stresses on me, master." You purred. His eyes glowed.

"Is that what you want?"

"Anything to please and make you happy." Your fingers found his belt line, but his hand snatched yours and brought you to a halt.

"Is that so, dearest?" The other hand still holding your chin still in place, his thumb slowly rubbing across your lips. "You wish to please me, make me forget my worries and succumb to your luscious game?"

He let go of your hand, instead turning his attention to your neck and grabbed hold. Loki's touch was firm, yet he knew exactly how much or how little pressure to apply. Your chest swelled with heat, his touch making you weak already.

"Tell me, my precious little whore, do you enjoy yourself when I take you in my grasp?" His other hand let go of your chin and found your back. "When your body shivers at the slightest touch from me?"

"I enjoy it very much." You whispered.

"What was that?" He grinned.

"I love your touch!" You repeated.

Loki's hand slid up your neck and to the back of your head, grabbing a handful of your hair and pulling to expose your neck, soft and bare, ready for his mark. He bent down and kissed your neck ever so gently, purring while doing so, but before he did anything else he pulled away and inspected you. Gazing at your bare body and glancing at your fingers still by his belt, he tilted his head and smirked down at you.

"Every time I come home, you willingly give me your body and I ravage it's beauty." He ran his other hand down your bare belly, "Does it make you feel useful? Do you have..." His long fingers found your slit, teasing you. "...purpose?"

You let out a gasp of pleasure, already slick and wanting. Of course Loki knew, he took pleasure in teasing and making you long for him.

"Yes..." You gasped, hesitantly bucking against his touch.