Dinner with the parents

Friday was here the day I meet My boyfriends parents, well probably more than just his parents because he told me a lot of his family live with him because he has a large home. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous despite his multiple pep talks and motivational words and distracting kisses. All throughout the day I was a little on edge just waiting to meet Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe, what a unique last name compared to mine. So when I was finally in Nicholas' car as he drove up long driveway that led to the more than large house,more like mansion, in the middle of the woods. I'm sure my mouth was wide open in awe at the beautiful mansion, I turned to Nick "this... is your house?"No wonder some of his family lives with him, this house could practically fit two of my house in his.

"Yeah, this is it. Come on after I introduce you to everyone I can give you a small tour before dinner."

Before I could get my door opened Nick was there opening it and helping me out, I smiled to him as a silent thank you. We walked to the door hand in hand and he rang the doorbell and waited a couple seconds before a beautiful lady who looked like she aged very gracefully since she didn't look a day over thirty, she most be Nick' s mom.

"Oh your here! You must be Nicky' s ma- I mean girlfriend, Desiree! I' m his mom, Lisia, let me go get John to meet you. We've all been dying to put an face to the girl that Nick has been talking about all this time. You more pretty than I thought. What was I going to do?"

"Go get dad, mom." Nick said.

"Oh, right! Come in, come in. I'll just get John, and your little sister, I know she really wanted to met you."

I smiled to Nick, his mom was really nice and seemed to like me so I was starting to become more comfortable. "Your mom is sweet, Nicky." I said with a small giggle at the end.

"Oh no. You better not start calling me that too. it's bad enough my mom says it all the time I wouldn't want my own girlfriend to latch on to the embarrassing nickname that I don't even like."I laughed at his dramatic rant.

"alright, I won't I just thought it was cute, we all have an embarrassing nickname, well except for me."

"maybe not, but I'll find something embarrassing your hiding, a picture, weird hobby, I'll find it." he sounded very determined and I was a little scared because I knew if just asked my mom or brother that would hardly let him know everything he wanted to know.

then his dad walked in looking like an older version of Nicholas except for a few differences.

"Hello, you must be Nicholas' girlfriend, Desiree."

"Yes, I am . hi you must be Nick' s dad." I said and he nodded.

"Hi, dad. Well I'm going to take Des a tour of the house, see you at the dinner table." then he dragged me upstairs while giving me brief information on the stuff downstairs. After pointing to rooms and telling me who they belonged to or if they were restrooms we ended up in front of Nicholas' room. He opened up the door and let me some through first. The color scheme of his room was black & white, nice and simple, pretty much like Nick. The bed was gigantic, probably one one of those California king size beds, I went to sit on it and it was softer than it looked. I could just fall asleep if I was all to aware of Nicholas' gaze on me, I looked at him, "your bed' s real comfortable." I said then I let myself fall back to the bed and my head crash into the soft pillows.

"I know." he said and his voice sounded closer than before and I could see he was beginning to climb over me.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you, you look too irresistible on my bed to have the opportunity pass by." then he went for it. our kiss started off without tongue but then he started nibbling on my lips and I couldn't help to open my mouth and moan, then he let tongue plunge in and explore my mouth and I did the same. As his lips descended down my neck I thought someone should hear us or barge in and that would be mortifying.