Drugs ~ XV

Elijah's P.O.V:
"HOW COULD U!?!!" I woke to someone yelling my name. I sat up with my head aching more than anything, I realised I'm only wearing my boxers. "WTF!?!" I yelled, "What's wrong baby?" I saw an arm wrap around my waist.

"EWW NO GO AWAY!!!" I quickly got and backed up almost falling. Someone pushed me from behind "GO SLEEP WITH HER!!!!" I turned around to a sobbing Denis. I've never seen his cry, and I never want to see him cry.

The girl sat up, IT WAS CAYLA!?!! "Baby~ What's wrong?" she said, "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!! I'M NOT UR FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!!!! I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!!!!" I yelled at her.

My headache got worse by all the yelling and I felt dizzy. "Who do u like?" I heard the male say but I could barely see anything to be sure it's Denis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denis' P.O.V:
"Tell us! I bet ur lying!" Cayla rolled her eyes. "ELIJAH!!! WHO DO U LIKE????" I asked, if it isn't her who is it??

Elijah collapsed, I caught him before he could hit the ground. "Elijah!?!!" I said worried, his eyes were half open but mostly closed.

"Oh my god, why are u guys so dramatic!?!" Cayla rolled her eyes. I shook Elijah trying to wake him up. "ELIJAH!?!! WHAT HAPPENED!?!!".

He passed out

Skip to the hospital
Thanks to lazyness

I was sitting beside Elijah, holding his hand. The doctor said it was a side effect of a possible drug?

He does drugs!?! Since when!! I know he drank light stuff but like occasionally is fine but......

I stroke my thumb on the back of his hand. "I hope he will be fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Elijah's P.O.V:
I was almost done with the movie. It wasn't as good, maybe coz I'm not into thriller movies.

As it was about to end I saw a black figure jump in thru the window. "WHO ARE U!?!!" I yelled trying to reach for my phone but before I could I was hit on the head. I felt dizzy, "eat this rfn!" they shoved something down my throat.
Then
Everything went black.

A/N:
Another cliff hanger, kinda
My writing style keeps changing, sryyy
also sry for short Chapters :((
I feel like posting more so I'm gonna post everyday (try to)
and maybe they'll be short but not RLY short
I want to give as much emotion (or whatever) to the story and explain small details
I'll try to make better stories!!

Ty for reading and supporting it means alot and I appreciate it <3

Don't be ghost reader and vote or comment on my chapters I rly appreciate it <3
AND IT'S FREE AND MOTIVATES ME TO GIVE U MORE CHAPTERS!!! <333

Love u all, mwa
-Ruby<3