Just In His Character~ V

A/N
Don't read the part between {}, If u are below 13 years old, Just saying it could be disturbing.

Elijah's P.O.V:
I woke up from a, weird dream, {I was making out with Denis and we were both shirtless, actually NAKED,} that dream made me feel weird, rly weird. I woke up with a bit a hesitation, Denis was on top of me, again, he wasn't wearing a shirt tho, It was pretty hot in the room. I just laid there staring at the ceiling waiting for him to wake up, I closed my eyes after a bit.
After 5 mins or so, Denis woke up, He sat up, his legs either side of me, he stretched his arms, I never knew he had 6 packs. "Good Morning sleepy head~" I said, Denis startled "NOW GET OFF ME!" I said pushing him off and giggling. "Jeez, U scared the crap out of me" he said sitting on the floor with his hand on his chest, he realised he wasn't wearing a shirt so he quickly grabbed a t-shirt and put it on. After that we quickly got ready and went downstairs to eat.

//////Time Skip 2hrs before lunch\\\\\\\

Denis' P.O.V:
Me and Elijah decided that we are gonna record together today, we were thinking of a video idea. "What if we do a vlog type video!?" I suggested, "LETS DO A SKIT!" Elijah said excitedly, "What are we going to skit abt? And who will record if we skit together?" I questioned, "WHAT ARE WE FOR!? " Alex and James jumped in our conversation, "We can help!" James said excitedly, "Yea that could work, now for the video idea" I said. We were thinking abt it for a solid 10 mins and Elijah got an idea "What if we skit our old Denis and Sketch jailbreak moments?", "That's a great idea!" I said "Alex can record, James can direct and we will act!", After that, James watched our old videos for ideas, Alex went to his room to find his camera and me and Elijah went to my room to pick out our outfits.
"How abt this one?" Elijah took out A dark blue shirt of mine and my fav dark blue jeans, "Yea sure, what are u gonna wear?" I asked, "We will see, first go try this on" Elijah pushed me in the bathroom with the clothes, I wore them and got out, "Hmmmm, Something is still off.." Elijah looked at me from top to bottom then top again, that made me blush, "Oh I kn!" He checked his suitcase and took out two hats, one looked like it was a hat used in a drama act or something and other was a simple darkish blue cap, "This cap would match with ur outfit, but this would match with ur character" We thought abt it a bit and checked which one looks better, Elijah gave the idea to stick a 'police/cop sign' thing on the cap to give it the feel, since I'm good at drawing I drew what he told me and we taped it to the cap "U look perfect!" Elijah complimented, "Now ur turn!" I said, Elijah opened the cupboard and took out a pair of orange shorts, "I only hv this, do hv an orange t-shirt to go with it?" He asked, "I actually do"I replied as I went to the deep corner of my cupboard, I took out a t-shirt "It's kinda old, It doesn't fit me but it might fit u?" I said as he looked at the shirt, he grabbed it and said "Imma go try it on then we will see", he came out and it was short for him too, "uhhh, ig this will work" he said, it wasnt too short ig, we walked downstairs. James was still watching the video writing stuff down and Alex was cleaning camera lense, "Hey watch this video, and do exactly what happens in this!" James said excitedly,

(This vid >:>, U will kn why I'm making that face soon 😏)

After watching the video me, Elijah and the others started recording,

(Sketch

Denis)
Scene 1:

"Oh Jeez, How the hecc did I get myself back in the can/cam(whatever he says), back in the slammer, the jail house, the big house!"

"Hmmm... What is this talking to yourself I'm hearing in this room, huh?"

"Nothing officer-"

"U AGAIN!? Mr. Skoopy Poopy Pants,.. that's what all the guards call u"

"Yea Yea Yea, That's my name"

"Eh Skoopy Poopy Pants, what u poop ur wants, *short laugh*"

"Yea, I maybe did it by accident once IDK!"

////Skip to last scene\\\\

(Best for the last >:>)

Denis' P.O.V:
We were going to film the last scene, "Give officer Denis a kiss" I said in a raspy voice getting closer to him, "Woah Woah Woah, Officer Denis, If we are gonna do this I want those keys" he said putting his hand on my face, "Those keys? " I said, still near him but farther than before, "Yes-" "But that's so weird~" "But don't u wanna kiss me?" As soon as he said that I realised, he had to kiss me, I was gonna say something but He got close to me and our lips touched, my eyes widened, I stared at his eyes, tho they were closed. Ofc I kissed back but, I knew it wasn't becoz he likes me, he was just too much into his character. He lets go, I immediately ran to my room, I was just too, *sigh* I'm an idiot. I locked the door and sat down my head resting on the door. I cried a bit, thinking about it made me feel good but, the fact I know it wasn't becoz he likes me, made me upset.