Chapter 13

(If you are reading this,please vote!! It will mean so much for me...love you all xoxo <3)

After I finished the shower, I lay down in bed to relax, but forgot that James told me we were going out tonight.
So I immediately started getting ready for tonight.

All the clothes I had tried on today were on top of my bed. They were so many that it was very difficult for me to decide what to wear.

After spending minutes looking at them. I chose a very, very short dress with an open neckline in front, so that a part of my body looked a little.

It had long sleeves, and it shone all over as it was full of sparkles.It was so beautiful,and it looked perfectly with my body.

After 20 minutes,someone knocked on my bedroom door.
Come,-A really nice lady,got inside,with bags on her hands.She was in her 30s and she looked so nice.
Hello,i am Olga,i will help you to get ready.

Her Spanish accent was easily discernible as she spoke.

I sat in front of the mirror, and Olga started doing my hair.
She didn't said nothing all the time,

Do you want me to do your make up to?
No thank you Olga,i can do my make up by myself.
Okey then,i will leave.—Thank you!

My hair was looking so good.She made my hair curly and they were looking very natural.

I start doing my makeup. I applied a thin eyeliner which made my eye look finer, and a little mascara full of volume.

I also underlined the lips with a brown lipstick, and put some blush on my cheeks.

Olga left some parfumes,in the table,and they had a really really good smell.

James entered my room,in the moment that i was throwing parfume in my hair and body.

What the hell are you wearing?
Oh my god James,it's the third time that you are asking me the same question.Learn another one.-i rolled my eyes.

Do you know,were we are going Brunette?
Nope I don't,and my name is Beatrixa,learn it, B-E-A-T-R-I-X-A.

I stand up,and I passed by him, looking him in the eye, and leaving him in the room alone.

James Review.

She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my entire life.Her smell was driving me crazy.The kiss we shared a few hours ago,was the best kiss in my entire life.

Alo,Marko,meet me at our club,tonight it's gone be a long night,i can feel it.

. . .

Come on Brunette,we are here.
We were in front of a very big club. There were many beautifully dressed boys and girls celebrating outside.

James took me by the hand and I entered the club which was full of people drinking and dancing.
It was so big. It was different.

We climb some stairs, and he send me to an empty room on the second floor.
Tonight,you are going to stay here,someone will come later to stay here with you.

Don't go anywhere,and be careful.

I was feeling so lonely,after he left...i left the room and went straight to the club downstairs.

I wanted to dance so badly. I start dancing alone,and i was enjoying so much.

Some boys tried to dance with me,but I refused them. While i was dancing,i saw James watching at me with a deadly look.

I saw him straight in the eyes,and grabbed a boy to dance with me,so he could see me.

As soon as I close my eyes I see James who shot the boy I was dancing with,so many people were looking at us.

He grabbed me and sent me back to the room.
Ahhh be careful,your hurting my hand.

He pushed me in the sofa and he sat to the chair in front of me.
What the f*ck were you doing BEATRIXA?-he was so angry but I didn't care.

I was dancing,am i not allowed to dance?
Nope you can't dance there alone with a boy.
Yep i can,and you can't decide with who i dance,and who i don't!

Yes i can,because you are mine.....

Both of us didn't say nothing.
Nope i am not yours,we are only going to pretend,and plus that we haven't start the game yet...so stop what your doing because you can't control me.

You kinda kidnapped me,and brought me here without my permission.I accept to play your game and now your telling me that I can't dance or stay with someone.

He came closer to me,and with one hand he was touching my lips,with the other hand he was touching my leg.

I was feeling so good.
Do you want me to stop?
Tell me,brunette do you want me to stop?

I start moaning in his ear,to let him know,that I didn't want him to stop this.