1. Don't you hate it when people answer their own questions? I do.

~|Thursday night|~

Kirishima PoV:

We have been in the dorms for a month now, and I can say that I'm comfortable being around my classmates this much.  Although there is a small complaint that I have, the walls here are VERY THIN.  And something that the thin walls don't help with is how my dorm room is right next to Bakubro's room, every time he has a little tantrum I can hear all of it.  Weirdly enough I can always hear muffled music coming from his room, (one of my bakugo head canons) I can make out some of the songs like 'Parents', 'Ghost', 'Teeth', 'Build a Bitch', etc.

(meh: check them out, they r some good songs, just not when parents are around for obvious reasons *cough cough* 'build a bitch', 'Parents' ;) )

Bakugo PoV:

I've been having to tutor shitty hair for even before we had the dorms put into place, for reasons I want to forget.  Tomorrow we are supposed to have a study session, and if he does as bad as last time, I'M GOING TO BEAT HIS ASS!   I can't believe he got into UA sometimes.  That fucking dumbass can be so stupid, I'm sure an elementary student has a bigger vocabulary than him.  It's like trying to teach a fucking rock, (hehe see my joke) at least he is starting to show improvement.

GOD DAMMIT, why do I care if he does good or bad in school?!

You know what? I'm just going to take a shower and go to bed.

Kirishima PoV:

Suddenly I hear water running next door, and around 5 minutes later I hear this "GOD DAMMIT YOU FUCKING DUNCE FACE!"   I'm taking a wild guess and saying Kamibro put something in Bakubros conditioner again.   I hear Bakugo stomp somewhere in his room, silence for a minute, and more stomps to his door and then a slam.  I guess it's time for me to be Kamibro's savior and stop Bakubro.  I open my door and see a bright red Bakugo shaped figure stomping angrily to Kaminari's room.  I silently laugh at the fact that Bakugo looks like he dove into a tub of red dye, but his hair looks untouched.  Apparently my guess about the conditioner was wrong.  I quickly catch up to Bakubro and bear hug him from behind, while activating my quirk. "Bakubro calm down, it was just a harmless prank!"  "THAT DAMN PIKACHU HAS A DEATH WISH!"

Bakugo PoV:

I take a shower and when I look back into the mirror, I see myself covered in red.   That was it. "GOD DAMMIT YOU FUCKING DUNCE FACE!"  I scream, now he is going to die tonight.  I quickly went to my closet, changed into whatever I found first, and stormed out of my door.  But just my luck, Shitty hair just had to burst out of his door and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and hardened them.  Now I was beyond mad, I'm no longer able to kill dunce face, and shitty hair is trying to calm me down.  "Bakubro calm down, it was just a harmless prank!"   "THAT DAMN PIKACHU HAS A DEATH WISH!"  But then just to add to my bad luck, raccoon eyes came out of her room to see what was happening.  "Hey! Now we're twins Bakugo!"  She said smiling and pointing to herself.   I hate tonight with a burning passion.