Chapiter 4

Y/N pov:
I came back home and change for a short dress with some glitter on.
I take my phone,my key and a little bag and start to drive for Elliot's home.

I knock on his door and he open.
"Finally you here,i need some help for the light"
"Glad to see you too"I say sarcastically.
I help i'm with the light and the food.

9:00pm some people came to the house.
They was on middle school with me,i recognize some girls.
I walk to the table for take a drink when this girl come and start to talk with me
Emma she was the most beautiful girl on middle school and she was a little bitch with me.
"Hi Y/N how are you ?"She ask with a smile.
"Hun fine"i says awkwardly.
"Do you remember my name ?" She say.
"Yeah i know your name,it Emma how can i forget you ?"I look away.
"I know,i'm sorry for all of this i was..hun...in love with you"She say i was shocked.
"What ?You was always a bitch with me"
"No"Emma look on my eyes.
"Emma you and your fucking group's always push me,say i was pathetic,weird and make funny about my sexuality"I look in her eyes
"I'm sorry,i was stupid i change and i'm really sorry about that,i was kid who think make funny about the other make me more confident"
"But it not my problem Emma"
"I know but give me a chance,i want to know you better now we're not 15 or 16 any more"
"I don't know,hun..."I was going to say something but she cut me off.
"Please i really want to know you Y/N "She look at me with puppy eyes.
"Okay okay but let go get some Tequila"I say and she go with me.

We get a bottle of Tequila and 2 glasses and we go outside because the music was too loud.
Our legs on the warm water of the pool.
After a lot of Tequila,we are laughing.
"Okay let play some game"She say and i nod.
"I ask 1 question and you need to say the true,and after that it your turn to ask me 1 question"She look at me and take a shot of Tequila.
"let go ask your question girl"
"Do you still hate me ?"
"No,do you like girl ?"I ask her.
"Yes actually i'm gay,do you find me attractive ?"She ask and we take a shot of Tequila."Yes,and do you find me attractive ?"
Vera send me a message at the same time

Vera❤️-How it the party ?If you want me to get you told me okay ?
I see the message,i'm pretty drunk but i respond.
Y/N-Yeaaaaah i'm okay,i'm with EMMMMMAAAAA and you can bring me on 1 hour ?
Vera❤️-Are you drunk ?
Y/N-I just take some shooooot of tequila but i'm okay don't worry my girl.
Vera❤️-Okay see you later be careful with the shot of tequila.
Y/N-Of courseeeee My loveeeee se you later.

Emma look at me and ask who i texted.
"Don't worry and answer"I laugh.
She come closer to my face and look at me .
I blush a little,i don't like her,yeah she is very pretty but my eyes go only for Vera but why i am blushing ?
And she kisses me "That my answer" and she kiss me again,she try to deepen the kiss but i stop her.
"Emma i think it the Tequila,but im...i'm sorry"
"What ?You flirt with me for 2 hours and when i kiss you you say sorry ?She was mad
"I'm not flirting with you Emma,i'm just try to be good"I was not flirting.
"Don't do that you so childish"She was really mad.
"Im actually with a girl sorry"I look at her.
"With who ?Im pretty sure you actually lying"
"Me ,I'm her girlfriend and who are you ?" I turn around and see Vera.I give her a smile and she walk to us.
"I'm Emma..so you let your girlfriend flirting with other girl"Emma straight up and i hug Vera.
"Shut up,don't you see how much she is drunk ?Let go back home little one"I nod and we walk to her car letting Emma alone.

On the car i look at Vera driving she didn't say anything.She start driving.
When she look at me and say
"So you was flirting with her ?"
"No i was trying to be good and she kiss me"I say
"And ?" "I stop her" she look at me and giggles.
"I swear,i STOPPPPPP her but she kiss me,i swearrr i only have eyes for youuuu and you call me "your girlfriend " annnnd it so cool"
"Okay your really drunk,i was joking i believe you"
After that she put on some music.
We arrive at her home.

(IM GOING TO RITE THE NEXT CHAPITER)