Left alone

As i went home i saw my mom packing everything in a suitcase "Hi sweetheart Mark, Clara and I are leaving for a while. His grandma is sick, since I know you don't like his family business you can stay here or come" my mom kissed my cheeks as she continue to pack everything. "Huh I prefer to stay, if it doesn't bother Mark of course" I said putting my shoes away before fully going in the room. "Okay, i'll put money on the table for you, no partying as we are away please, you can invite people over but not more than the number of fingers you have ! Anyway you can help Clara pack her things please ?" You nodded and went for Clara.

"Hi sweetie ! here let me help you" Clara had already started packing as you came in the room, you just help her close the suitcase and hug her  "You know we are leaving right now ?" she said to you. You slowly shook your head to say no as she hug you. "I'm gonna miss you" she said crying a little "Clara it just for some days come on...". You look down her a smile. "It change nothing !" she argue back, both of you went down. "Clara Mark is waiting outside you have everything ?" She shook her head again. Clara wasn't that talkative, she tend to never trully express around people even family. She always been really awkward when it was about expressing her sadness. But somethings that used to make you happy, she was always expressing everything with you.

You send your goodbye to them as you run to call Vera.
Bippppp Bippppp Bippp...
"Hi you" you heard Vera beautiful voices echoing in your room as everything was empty.
"Hi honey, i just wanted to thank you for receiving me..." you loved talking to her but you was also very shy to say everything outloud.
"It was my pleasure, you know you are definitely cute when you was sleep, even more when you ate, and even more when you was playing game"
" That much cute ?"
"More than you could imagine" you could feel her smile throught the phone. You was there lying on the couch balancing your legs, your head on a pillow.
"What are you doing ?" She continue.
"Just on my couch you know...and you" you chuckle.
"I was watching an intresting movie, I miss you"
"What was the movie ?"
" It Blue jasmine" she answered to you
"OH i saw it ! Great movie ! GREAT ACTRESS, but I was expecting you to watch an horror movie"
You heard her laugh, a genuine and fresh laugh, you loved it more than you had expected.
"You will never believe it but i'm scared of horro movie" Vera lower her voices at the end.
"NO YOU CAN'T ! VERA !" you laugh at her.
"Stop making fun of meeeeee !"
"How can you be such a coward ?" you wasnt able to stop laughing.
"Y/n STOP ! it not funny" she laugh too. After some minutes you both laugh died. "Vera it not that i hate making fun of you but I have to go cook for myself, enjoy your movie, i'll call you to sleep" You smiled at your phone "Okay, I'll finish my movie then see you my perfect dreamy girlllll" She laugh again and again and again. "Stop being old and cringe pls SEEEE YOUUUUU" you hang up before she could answer.
You leave your phone to the side of the couch, you got up and run into the kitchen.

you start looking around the kitchen for something to eat, the fridge was full of vegetables, meat, milk and in the kitchen cupboard there was rice, soya sauce, pasta, other type of sauce, different type of spices, and some full of dishes. You tried to think of something you could actually cook only for you. Did you even had the energy to cook something for yourself right now, being with Vera always took your energy in a positif way. You finally decided to cook some lasagna but fresh frozen, why would you do the effort to really cook. You sat back on the couch when you notice a few messages from Vera.

Vera❤️: HEY YOU HANG UP ON ME !

I miss you sm , look the movie is cool but talking to you was cool.

*picture of her face*

Don't burn your kitchen, look at me missing you 😨😨😨

Your first reaction was to laugh at this, she could be so...her ! But she was terribly cute, perhaps it was her cuteness or that you fell in love with her but everything felt so good around her. You continue to eat as you started reacting to every messages she send. You was genuinely happy with her and nothing could destroy your happiness right now.