uno

Nadiv

Nadiv

I sat in class head down texting the family groupchat. I was pissed as hell already. Third Period is always the worse for me. All these prissy ass white rich folks up in here, turning they nose up at me for being one of the only black people in this class. Bio chemistry.

Text Thread

I glanced up from my phone hearing my name being called

I glanced up from my phone hearing my name being called. It was Kamryn
She walked over to me. Hips swaying, thighs jiggling every time she stepped, skin glowing. She stopped infront me with her charger. I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked at her.

" Demetrius texted me and told me give you my charger so he can get it from you" she explained. Confusion instantly left my face.

" Ight i gotchu thankyou" She smiled and walked off from me. I watched her ass jiggle letting my teeth sink into my bottom lip.

Man. man. man.

Natani

I walked throughout the crowed ass halls looking for my twin brother Nadiv. I found him standing by his locker talking to his stupid ass friends. All except Omari.

"Nadiv im riding out with Arri and Kam after school today. I watched his eyes light up at the mention of Kamryn

" what for? Dont you got practice Tani."
I mentally rolled my eyes.

" umm no all practice is cancelled today due to the weather. Do yall not check the school Athletic website?" They all looked at me dumbfounded.

" yk what dont even answer. Im going to the mall with my besties byeee" i walked off from the friend group only for Nadiv to call me back.

" what man?" He looked concerned but kept quiet.

" just be safe Natani, call or text me when yall get there" i nodded my head locking eyes with Omari. I quickly looked away and continued to find my friends.

Kamryn

I sat in my car listening to my playlist waiting for my girls to come out the school building. We had early release today so we was finna hit the mall and nail shop up. My mind wandered off to Nadiv. That boy know he is fine. Light caramel skin, juicy lips, tall asf and his ass smart as hell. I love me an intelligent ass nigga.

He would never give me the time of day though. How Erin my other friend talks about their time together, i really don't stand a chance. I know im not supposed to like my friends niggas, but she aint really my friend. Im just nice to her because she's a friend of my friend Brandy. Me and B go wayyyy back like fourth grade way back. That's my bitch.
Knocking me out my thoughts, 3 knocks hit my window. I unlocked the doors seeing Arri, Chantelle, and Natani hop in the car.

"Mall timeee bitchessss" Chantelle yelled dancing in her seat. We all laughed at her and i pulled out the school parking lot.

5 hours later.

After dropping Arri and Chantelle off home, Natani and I stopped at my house to get some clothes. We were about to have a sleepover at her house.

" soooo"

"So what tani" i looked at her squinting my eyes.

"Have you confessed your undying love for my brother" this bitch here. She smirked as she waited for my answer. I rolled my eyes as I got nervous.

"no.. I haven't. I'm not going to." She mugged me and sat next to me on my bed.

" why doe y'know my brother like you best friend. You the only friend i approve of to let him be with anyway." Which was true Natani was very protective over her brother. As i am over mine as well.

" The way Erin be talking bout your brother ima pass okay. He seems to be okay where he's at tani. Im not forcing shit and y'know that" she held a sad look on her face. She hugged me and pushed my hair behind my ears.

" listen to me, Erin is a hoe. That bitch pretty as hell, can't say she ugly. Butt i can say my brother hasn't done anything with Erin", i looked at her with my eye brow raised.

" Erin knows you like Nadiv, she gonna lie infront your face Kam. Nadiv stay blowing her ass off." I giggled at my best friend and smiled slightly.

" i still dont know yet tani. Your brother makes my ass nervous." She rolled her eyes at me as she walked to the door with my bag.

" you make him nervous too mamas, i don't know how doe we've all known each other since the day we was born. Yall stupid asses in love and don't wanna say nun. Get your ass inna car ma'am" i laughed as we walked out my crib towards her car. I just recently moved out my moms house. Living in my own apartment is cool as fuck.

"Now let's talk about how Omari had you bussed wide open" her eyes got big as she started the car.

" unt untttt bitch" i laughed as we gossiped all the way to her house.

Arrianna

"Babe stopppp" he laughed as he continued to kiss on my neck. I giggled as he rubbed all over my petite body.

" I love the fuck outta you Arri. Like real shit baby. I just wish you wasnt still tryna hide us." I sighed and rubbed up and down his chest.

"I love you too babe. But yk our age difference gonna be a problem to everyone. Also what about your sister. She gonna be pissed as hell. " he rolled his eyes and laid us down in our bed. He kissed my lips twice and looked me in my eyes.

" my sister gon be straight bae. You one of her closest friends and i'm her brother. She not gonna trip babygirl. I just wish your little young ass turn 18."

" mmcht it's not my fault im young. You fell inlove with my young ass." I pouted and folded my arms. I felt him grab me and pull me into his lap. He rubbed up and down my thighs and smiled at me.

" i sholl did fall inlove with you. Been loving you for bout 2 years now baby. Stop pouting ma. Soon as you make 18, you gon tell your friends about us, my sister included and ima marry yo ass" He kissed me and lifted us up off the bed.

"Now let's go take a shower together so I can fuck the shit outta you" I hopped down off him and ran to the bathroom smiling as he chased me.

Feedback?
Excuse any errors.

Who is he?
3 girls have older brothers. Who's the brother Arrianna has been secretly in love with??

Thoughts on Erin?