dos

Nadiv

I sat in the living room with Eric, Demetrius, and Omari. I'm currently bussing Eric ass in Call of Duty.

"Bitch if you kill me one mo' again ima shoot you in yo kneecaps" Eric yelled at me. Omari bussed out laughing.

" nigga you shits in this game. We was supposed to be going to 10 kills, I got 6 already and you ain't got nun." Eric mugged me and whispered under his breathe. I heard the door open and  laughter soon follow coming towards the living room. Kamryn and Natani popped up making me lose my focus in the game.

" haha bitch I got a kill. Who shits now pussy?" Eric stood up from the sofa throwing a pillow at me running towards the kitchen.

" Do yall have to be in my house everyday after school? Like do yall not have homes to go to!?" Natani spoke up making Omari laugh and Demetrius finally looked up from his phone . I watched as he got up from the couch walking over to Kamryn. Jealousy filled my body as he hugged Kamryn she giggled as he rocked their bodies side to side.

" Bestieeeeeee where you been at girl? You got me something from the mall?" Kamryn pushed him away from her as she laughed.

" Boy no with your spoiled ass. I bought you shoes last week" he smacked his teeth and walked away from her going to the kitchen where Eric was probably raiding my refrigerator. Natani trailed up the stairs with her shopping bags and Omari followed behind her. They asses think I don't know they fucking. I trust Omari with my sister though. We been best friends since 6th grade. I was the new kid in school, I got bullied by these kids one day and Omari stood up for me. We been tight ever since. By tight I mean fucking shit up with each other ever since. I got knocked out my thoughts as I felt the sofa dip in. I looked over as Kamryn looked at me. She smiled and grabbed the controller off the coffee table.

" Let's play." I smirked and pressed play on the game.

45 minutes later.

"How you get your ass bussed by a girl Nadiv?" Eric asked me while laughing. The nigga had tears rolling down his face and every thing.

" Bitch just cause ima girl don't mean ion know how to play the game" Kamryn smacked Eric upside his head. Everybody bussed out laughing while Eric rubbed his head. Kamryn rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs. Natani followed suit. We all heard her door shut and the doorbell rung. I hopped off the sofa walking towards the door. I opened it revealing Erin.

" oh hi Nadiv, my brother is here right?" She smiled up at me pushing some of her hair out her face. Lord knows I can't stand this girl. Been stalking me for about 4 months now. Omari told me that Erin told his sister we been fucking. Which never happened. Hell i'm still a virgin. I will never understand the hype about fucking every girl walking.

" Yea he in the living room i'll go call him." Before I could turn around Eric came towards the door with Demetrius and Omari behind him.

" We bout to ride out bro. Im going to my girl house and im finna drop Mo off" Demetrius dapped me off and walked towards his car. Omari gave me a brotherly hug and jogged down the steps following behind Demetrius. I closed and locked the door. Hearing music blasting I made my way up the stairs towards my sister's room. I slowly cracked the door open seeing her and Kamryn singing karaoke together.

"All on my tongue, I want it" Kamryn sung loudly into the brush using it as a microphone.

"I, I feel like fuckin' somethin'" they took turns singing the verses.

"But we could be corny, fuck it"

"Sugar, I ain't no dummy, dummy"