Chapter2: Nice to meet you

Warnings: None

Word Count: 904

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are your names, sir?" She asks in disbelief.

"Adrian and Y/n Stark."

"I- Really? Mr. Stark has been trying to contact you for the last few months, I'm sure he'd be glad to see you. Follow me." The woman says, getting up from her chair. She leads us to one of 4 elevators.

"He should be on the 17th floor. Any problems, feel free to let J.A.R.V.I.S. know." she says with a calm smile, despite staring right at me, the snake.

"Thank you, ma'am." Adrian says politely.

"My pleasure!" 

He presses the button for floor 17 and the doors close.

Silence fills the moving box until the doors open for floor 8 and a tall black haired man in green and gold armor stands there looking at me, Adrian, then back at me again.

He walks into the elevator, and stands to our right.

"You have a beautiful snake." He says, looking into my eyes.

Oh god those eyes. So hypnotizing...so unreadable.

Wait did he just call me beautiful? 

"Would you like to hold her?" Adrian says smirking.

'Oh you bitch.'

"I'd love to." Loki says, holding his arms out.

"Where did you get her?" He says, one slender finger stroking the top of my head

"Well, long story short, that's my sister."

Loki gives me a puzzled look and I stick my tongue out.

"She kinda got cursed by a witch."

"So you're telling me that if I went into her mind, I'd find human thoughts?"

Shitshitshitshit

"Well I'm not sure if thats how it works, but I guess so."

'Hi. Uh, I'm Y/n. Yeah I was a human person. But some witch shapeshifted me into a snake.'

I could see Loki's puzzled look form into one of amusement.

'Now normally that wouldn't have been an issue, as I am a shapeshifter myself. But I guess she put some kind of curse on me and I can't seem to break it.'

"Amazing." Loki whispers.

The elevator dings and the doors open to floor 18. 

This is probably the longest elevator ride of my life.

The elevator doors open up and Loki walks out holding me, a boa constrictor.

Tony Stark is the first one to notice, and he jumps up, now standing on the couch and screaming

'AAAAAAH! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HOLDING A SNAKE?!'

*Record Scratch* *Freeze frame*

So now you're all caught up!

"Wait...Adrian?" Tony steps down from the couch, slowly walking to us.

"Hey Tony. Missed us?" Adrian smiles

"Us? Who's us?"

Adrian points at me, "Thats Y/n"

"No way. That can't be her. Thats a snake."

I hiss

'Ink please'

Adrian takes the ink pot from his pocket, steps out of the elevator and spills it onto the wood.

'Hey idiot. Missed me?'

Tony's eyes widen as he looks back at me, still in Loki's hands.

'Put me down please?'

"Of course." Loki says and gently places me on the ground.

"NO NO NO YOU'RE GONNA BITE ME" Tony begins to panic again as i slither towards his foot, coiling myself around his leg.

I climb my way up, reaching his torso and squeezing myself around his ribs, making it harder for him to breathe.

"Y/N STOP" Tony shouts.

I hiss, slithering further up to his neck.

Now, I'd never hurt my brothers. I'm just having a little fun.

Hissssssss

"Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL STAB YOU WITH A PEN"

'Ugh, you're no fun'

"CAN YOU GET OFF OF ME NOW? ADRIAN HELP"

Adrian laughs as he takes me off of Tony's neck while I hiss and try to slither out of his hands.

"Oh um, is it alright if I do something real quick? Just a little spell to help her out a little bit." Loki asks politely, taking me from my little brother's grasp.

After whispering a few words in a language I couldn't understand, a flash of green light wraps around me

"What the fuck? Wait...Holy shit I can talk." 

"Oh great, now shes even more annoying." Tony jokes

"Don't forget that you're still bite sized, Tony." I warn making him take a couple steps back.

"Um, what the hell just happened here? Why is Loki holding a snake, and who spilled ink on the floor?" A red-haired woman walks into the room

"Nat, this is my brother, Adrian. The snake is my younger sister, Y/n and I'm sure she can explain the ink on the floor."

"I'm sorry, how can the snake explain-"

"Well I used to be a person but I got cursed by a witch at a camping site. And I can manipulate ink, so don't worry about your floors." I say, wrapping myself around Loki's right arm.

"Oh...okay then." Natasha sighs "I need a drink. You guys want anything?"

"Do you guys have whiskey?" I ask

"I'm sorry, you drink?"

"Of course I do. What 28 year old woman doesn't drink?"

"Okay, I'm definitely starting to like you. Y/n, come with me."

I slide off of Loki's arm and crawl to Natasha, settling on her neck.

"Careful Nat! She might try to kill you!" Tony yells

"Oh shut up! The only person I wanna kill right now is you, shitface." I shout back, making Natasha snicker

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

SURPRISE SHAWTYYY

yeah sorry that was weird-

Um anyways, I hope you liked this chapter! I tried🤷‍♂️

Vote and comment if you did! Or don't if you don't

Thanks for reading!

Love yalls

~Aries