Chapter 3

Warnings: drunken attempt at suicide

Word Count: 1171

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1:31am)

"Y/N STOP, GET BACK HERE" Loki shouts, pulling at my tail

"Never!" I laugh, dragging myself closer to the edge of the balcony, Loki in tow

"Y/N STOP, YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF"

"So? Its not like anyone will miss me!" I say, yanking my tail from his hands.

"NO! TONY! HELP"

My drunken older brother quickly stumbles towards the balcony doors, his martini glass shatters onto the floor as he runs towards us, grabbing my tail and tossing me back inside.

"LET ME OUT!!" I shout, trying to free myself from his grip, but failing.

"NO. Y/N, why are you doing this?" Tony's concern written on his face

"Because it doesn't matter if I die! The world will keep on spinning, not even knowing I'm gone. Just another weird creature splat on the sidewalk." Loki gently runs a finger over my head, and I snuggle closer towards him. "That's all I am. A weird creature undeserving of love."

"Hey, what is going on in here? Why is there a snake?"  

"Well first of all, that snake is my sister." 

"W-what? How?"

"A witch." I say

"Oh so it talks too."

"SHE, thank you very much." I say bitterly.

The man mumbles a small 'Sorry' before pulling Tony to the side, making him almost fall forward.

"Oh my god. How much did you drink?"

"Uhhh 4."

"Four shots?"

"Four bottles."

"TONY, YOU DRANK 4 BOTTLES OF TEQUILA?" Pepper runs into the room.

"WHY THE HELL IS THERE A SNAKE IN HERE?"

"Hey Pepper. Its Y/n!" I attempt at smiling, but instead it looks more like bearing my teeth.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna have a heart attack. What the- Y/N, please tell me you can shift back?" Pepper asks, rushing over to me and gently patting my head.

"Pfft. I wish. A witch kinda turned me into a snake and I can't shift back."

Pepper sighs.

"Well, you all seem to be drunk, except for Loki and Steve, so," Pepper stands up and loudly claps her hands, getting the attention of everyone in the room, consisting of a somehow-still-sober, Loki and Steve, a shitfaced Thor and Tony, a very confused Bruce, a passed out Adrian and Natasha, and a snake.

"Everyone get up and go to your rooms!" I nudge Natasha's shoulder with my head

"What?" she grumbles

"Get up, party's over."

"Mm alright." she lightly pushes Adrian's shoulder, startling him awake.

"AH! What happened?" his heavy breathing slowly calming down.

"Party's over! Get to your room." Pepper tells him

"Oh, okay." Natasha helps him up and the room begins to empty.