Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Aaliyah POV:

Aaliyah....Aaliyah.....Aaliyah...baby wake up" i someone shaking me . I squinted my eyes to see it was my mom Kelly. She is a very beautiful women she has short black hair with bangs cut that stop just above her eyes. She has my deep hazel eyes,and caramel skin color with a smile that show all her teeth like Julia Roberts.

"You feeling okay?"

"yeah, i just want to stay in bed today"

"Okay well I will call your school; if you need anything just call me. I got a few things i need to handle today" she said.

"Okay"

"By Baby"she said kissing my cheek like she always does when i wasn't feeling good. She then got up shut the door and left.

I just laid in bed weak like all my energy was being drained from my body. The only thing running through my mind was 'How could me and Davon be over'. He promise me nothing would break us. All these emotions kept running through my body and mind pulling me in two different directions.

Why?.....Why?

Tears started to fall from my eyes.

My bed started to vibrate I sat up to notice it was my phone.

* 2 New Text Messages*

I slid my hand across my HTC inspire phone to unlock it.

1 New Text CAT

1 New Text Tyron

I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody right now. I just wanted to sit in my room with my turtle roof ice cream and try to relax for once.

I always had a ma-do 'Never cry over any boy that hurt me', because it ain't worth all the pain and the tears you shed for days.

I took all the strength I felt I had, and got up to walk to the bathroom. Once i got their the first i notice is my eyes. My eyes are really puffy, and red.

'Aaliyah be strong' I kept on repeating while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

You know he never once hurt me prior to this.I never would cry or even think twice to why i am dating him

("Broke bitches so crusty (disgust me) gave the bitch a ride got the Continental dusty
trust me I keep a couple hundred in the duff' b; couple wet wipes case a bum try to touch me (EW)...... i'm the terminator bitch talk slick I'ma have to terminate her") By: Nicki Minaj

I went in my room jumped on my bed an grabbed my cell phone. And guess who it
is? Tyron. I really wasn't in the mood, but i answered by the 3rd ring.

"Hello" I said kind of hoarse because i was crying.

"Aaliyah did you7 hear what happen yesterday?"

"How could i miss it" i replied .Sniff. Which is now stuffed up from crying.

"Wait.... Aaliyah you crying..?

"It don't matter I-"

"Aaliyah what... wait hold up what you mean it don't matter. You at home crying, and I am not suppose to worry. Did Davon do some?

Just hearing his name almost brought back the tears.

"Tyron don't worry I am tired I am about to go to sleep iight"

"I am coming home" he said then hung up.

I got in bed comfortable like before. Then before I knew my eyelids got droopy, and i drifted off to sleep.

It felt like minutes I was asleep before I was abruptly awaken from my sleep. I rolled over to see my tyron Neal-ed down next to my bed.

"Aaliyah you woke?" he asked shaking me a little bit.

"Don't you see me sleep?"

"Yeah ma bad.....but whats wrong?" he asked. See this why i cared about tyron so much he hates to see me cry, and as much as i know he don't care he list to my problems.

I glanced over at the it was 12:15, he must of raced here....

"Come on tell yah brotha whats wrong" he said. I look over to see he had somewhat of a mean look on his face for some reason.

"Where do i start" i stated.

He took that as the Q to lay down next to me in bed. He kicked off his black air forces, and stretched his hands behind his head to relax.

"Okay....you remember yesterday after the whole argument with Dylan and Davon..." I told him everything that happen. I felt a lump in my throat I knew what was coming next.

*Sniff*

"Dylan was just fucking around messing with him, and for Marcus shit I don't know what his problem was" he said turning looking me in the eye. He did something i didn't expect he whipped my tears away.

"Aye stop crying he ain't worth it, you better then that....if he gone dump you over some bullshit then fuck him you hear me".

"Yeah" i whisper.

"I see it this was if he left on some dumb shit like that then he ain't shit" i couldn't help but laugh.

"You get me?"

"Yeah" was all i could say while turning my head and looked up at the ceiling.

I jumped from the downstairs door being open; however, tyron didn't so much as flinch.

"Damn" tyron said.

"What?"

"AALIAYAH!"

*Knock, Knock*

"Aaliyah"

"Yeah!"

"Aaliyah do you know why your brother-" she didn't even finish her sentence she had already got her answer.

"What are you doing here Tyron, you are suppose to have your ass in school!" she yelled.

'"I uhh....I.."

"He came home for lunch to check on me, and I asked him to stay"

"Oh okay, are you alright?"

"Yeah just got a headache but other then that I am good" i replied.

"Okay well I am going to make something to eat for dinner, and tyron keep an eye on your sister I don't want to catch your ass out tonight" she said while walking over kissing me on the forehead before leaving.

"Oh and Tyron call your brother tell him to get his ass here A-sap after school" she said before closing the door. I looked at tyron who was now headed for the door as well.

"Thank you tyron"

"No problem thats what i am hear for" he said cracking a smile on his face. He was about to leave but stopped.

"Oh and you best believe Marcus ass will be saying sorry or i will beat his ass"

"Why? And if he did he ain't gone mean nothing"

"He is because part of the reason you was crying, and you best believe his...wait what Davon call him?"

"High yellow?"

"Yeah you best believe his high yellow ass will and better mean it" he said.

"How you gone get-"

"Aaliyah don't worry about it just wait" he said walking out closing the door behind him.