Chapter 36

Chapter 36:

Aaliyah POV:

"You make me fucking sick" I yelled. I heard his phone beep on the bed, and I grabbed it. It was a text from somebody name dawn. Who the fuck is dawn?

I look scroll through his recent text messages, and it seem he been texting this bitch a lot. I read a couple of his text messages.

    -I can't tonight.

    -I will swoop you up around 9.

As I am reading these text messages I'm just getting more, and more pissed off. I just felt my blood pressure going up. So I guess this dawn bitch a female or he either gay. I knew I was getting more pissed just reading these messages, but I couldn't stop.

She was texting him pictures of herself half ass naked. Which was nasty ass hell in my opinion.Some of her text messages was like.

    -I miss you.

    -I'm thinking about you baby I love you.

And all type of messages like that. As I am reading them his phone get snatch out my hand by him.

"So who is dawn marcus?"

"This girl I know from school"

"What school?"

"The school I go to"

"Marcus I went to that school to, and don't remember seeing no bitch name dawn"

"Just because you ain't seen her don't mean shit"

"Okay marcus, so what she doing texting you"

"Shit own know she just got my number"

"Okay so why you ain't tell her to stop texting you?"

"Because I ain't like that" he said. Is he serious right now. He don't hold his tongue saying shit to me, but this bitch he do.

"Marcus you just full of shit"

"Aaliyah why you-"

"You sleeping with her marcus?"

"Why you asking me that?"

"You know what I'm done with this. I ain't even about to argue with you no more. I'm the dumb one for taking this shit. I gave you to many chances, and now you running over me. I don't take shit from nobody I don't know why I'm taking this from you"

"Aaliyah I--"

"No don't even fix your mouth to say nothing else to me marcus okay" I said getting off the bed. I walked over to grab a duffle bag, and start putting my clothes in it. I'm tired of this shit with marcus.

"What you doing?"

"What it look like?" I said putting my stuff in the duffle bag. "And don't worry when the baby come I will give you your DNA test" I said while throwing clothes in the bag.

"Aaliyah you ain't got to go" he said wrapping his right arm around me.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said throwing his hand off me. I didn't have to pack a lot because I kept most of my stuff in the duffle bag.

I picked one of my bags up, and it was heavy ass hell. I start walking towards the door, but he was already there.

"Move"

"Let me talk to you for a minute"

"No I'm done talking" I said trying to get around him, but he wouldn't move. If he won't move then I'll just see if one of my brothers can help me move my stuff out. I grabbed my phone out my purse, and thought about who number I should dial.

Dylan is a definite hell no, jamal uhh I don't know about him. I scrolled through, and called tyron.

"What up lil sis" he answered.

"Tyron can you come get me"

"Why where you at?"

"I'm at dion house" I said. I don't even want to mention his name no more.

"Why you want to go?"

 "I will tell you when you get here"

"Iight I'm own my way I will be there in 10 minutes"

"Okay" I said walking over to bed sitting down.

"Aaliyah why you doing this?"

"......."

"You gone ignore me"

"I'm done arguing with you"

"I ain't trynna argue I just want to talk to you"

"I don't want to talk or argue with you marcus"

"Aaliyah you already leaving everytime some don't go your way"

"So I can do what I want" I said. When is tyron gone be here. Wait damn! I forgot to tell him not to tell dylan oh shit. If dylan come this just gone go even worst.

He just started talking, but I just scrolled through my phone not paying attention. I don't want to hear nothing he got to say.

He walked over, and sat on the bed next to me. He pulled the phone out my hands, and grabbed my chin turning my head towards him. I glance up in his eyes, and looked away. He tried to do it again, but I smacked his hand away.

"Aaliya-" just as he was about to say something the doorbell rang. I got up to leave, and he didn't stop me this time. I walked downstairs, and got the door. Luckily it was just tyron. I open the door for him.

"What sup what's wrong"

"Nothing I just want to go back home" I lied.

"Why?"

"Because tyron" I said.

"Iight where yo stuff at?"

"Upstairs"  I said walking towards the room. As I walked in marcus was still sitting on the bed. Tyron grabbed both suitcases, and walked out the room. He must of figured it ad something to do with me, and marcus so he didn't say nothing.

I grabbed all my doctor stuff, and walked towards the door. I stopped at the door frame, and tapped my hands on the panel. I looked towards marcus who was still sitting on the bed leaning over rubbing his lip.

"I'm having a boy if you give a fuck" I said walking down the hallway downstairs. I walked out the front door, and got in my car. Tyron pulled out the drive, and I did the same behind him. I wish like hell this could of went differently, but hey now I know the real marcus fields.

I pulled up in parking lot next to tyron. I walked straight in the house upstairs to my room. I didn't want to be bother.

Tyron brought my bags in the house, and left. I sat on my bed, and just thought about everything that just happen.

I took marcus back to many times, and everytime he still do some. I can't do this no more. I can't even shed a tear right now, because I'm so pissed off. I don't want to stay here, but I got nowhere else to go.

I laid down on the bed while my mind drifted. It was filled with arger, worry, and hurt. I'm mad because I did this to myself for constantly taking him back. I'm worried about what I'm gone do now. I was hurt because marcus said that to me, and lied about that bitch.

I laid down in bed, and fell asleep. And hoped when I woke up I would know what to do from there.

****************************************************************************************************************

--Didn't edit yet.

WHO IS DAWN?

Dawn is somebody marcus like to mess with. She don't mean nothing to him he just like to sleep with her. He can't manage to let that shit go.So basically she a bitch marcus be fucking nothing more nothing less.