18.

Author POV

Hoseok and Luca sat on his bed in his old room, looking at the boxes of things they packed up. After their "session" they ignored the rest of Bangtan and started getting things ready to take back to his new apartment.

Hoseok flopped back on the bed and sighed. "I'm gonna miss you here. I was wanting you to go to the practice room with me in the morning before we record." Hoseok looked at him. "Aish, this sucks."

Luca laid beside him and turned on his side, slowly moving his hand through Hoseoks hair. "I'm going to need some help moving some of this tonight. Do you wanna come with me?"

He raised his brow. "Like spend the night?"

"Mmhmm." he nodded. "I'm not going to be able to fit much in my car, but having an extra pair of arms will help me get things in quicker." he yawned and then laughed. "Wanna have a sleepover? We can ride to Big Hit together so we can get a workout or dance in."

"Cool." He smiled. "Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just clothes for tomorrow and maybe a tooth brush. I've got towels thanks to Sejin! Oh," he laughed. "And a new microwave and pots and pans."

He laughed back and pulled Luca close to him. Luca laid his head on Hoseok's chest and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to fool himself into thinking that he wasn't falling for any of these guys, because the truth? He was. He had a connection with all of them. Even if some of them were strained.

Hobi tapped the top of Luca's head causing him to look up. "What is it, Hoseokie?"

"When were you going to tell me that you saw Tae and I in the bathroom?"

Luca's face got hot so he buried his head back into Hoseok's chest.

"You saw me?" he groaned. "Oh my god, Hobi."

He chuckled. "I didn't see you. Tae did." He lifted up Luca's head and winked. "Is that why you had shower sex with Jimin?"

"Kill me now."

Hoseok laughed again and pinched Luca's cheeks, causing him to grin. "You bad boy," he teased. "I think you need to be punished."

Luca sat up and shoved his chest. "Oh, no. We've got to move some of this shit tonight. That can wait until later. And my ass hurts. Worse than last night."

"Okay okay, just kidding." He smiled. "What boxes do you want to take first?"

"Uh," Luca said getting off of the bed. "Just these two. Most of my clothes are in there."

"What about your funko's?"

"uhhhh, just bring the BT21 set, The Idol set and a few of the Avengers. We'll get the rest tomorrow or something. Just shove them in that box. It should fit."

Hobi got up and picked up one of the boxes when a small object fell out of the side. He squatted down and picked it and turned it over. It was a small pin, with a picture of Luca and Hwasa smiling at the last award show before her plane went down.

He looked over at Luca; he was taping the top of the box that he grabbed, humming to himself. He didn't want to make Luca upset, but he also didn't want to risk this getting lost in the move. Hoseok sat the box down on the ground and walked over to him, slightly tapping his shoulder.

Luca stood up and smiled at him, then it faltered when he saw what he was holding.

"This fell out of the box. I didn't want it to fall out again when we moved these."

Luca took the pin and stared at it; a faint smile forming on his lips. "This was a fun night," he began. "Mamamoo won the TikTok Popular Artist award. Do you remember?"