~☆Welcome Traveller☆~

LOADING

LOADING.....

Greetings Traveller; Welcome to the Genshin Universe, I hope you are well. You are more than welcome to stay here for a while, I presume you are tired from your journey, rest your little head here for a while, and then you can meet all the interesting characters we have stored for you on your adventures. They're eager to meet you~

For now, You can call me author. I will be writing all these one-shots myself, between college and whatnot. I will try my best to have a steady update schedule, but I suppose we'll see how that plays out won't we.

Now, before we continue, it's important to place some rules and guidelines you are encouraged to follow!

Please avoid conflict in the comments. This is a safe place to enjoy reading, therefore any discomfort caused by the likes of any of you will not be tolerated.

○ This is, in fact, my first ever Wattpad story I have published; therefore I don't exactly have the grasps of how everything works. Regarding requests, I'm not sure where you're supposed to put them, I do apologise; wherever they do end up, I'll definitely take a look and gather a few ideas and credit you where credit is due~

○ As a lesbian myself, I will be more than happy to write Fem Characters x Fem readers.

○ Unfortunately, I will not be including any ships in this selection of one-shots, it will be strictly x reader, I apologise again if I disappointed any of you, however my favourites may turn up in already established character x reader stories.

I will not be doing any one shots including: Qiqi, Klee, Diona and Sayu. They are most certainly children and if they do happen to be included, the Reader will be the parental figure and absolutely not a potential romantic partner.

I do believe that is all for now, traveller. You must be well rested now, ready to meet all Genshin characters on your new adventure. Thank you for reading, and please, enjoy~