Blush {Razor}

- Damsels in distress and a knight in shining armour, you come to the rescue of your dear friend Bennett and a mysterious boy of Wolvendom-

Mondstadt, known as the land of the free by every nation of Teyvat was beginning to stir with life once more as the night retired back into a gentle slumber, allowing the sun spotlight for another day

The sun slowly seeped over the hills and mountains like spilt honey, consuming the darkness with a peaceful embrace of light. As the morning crept behind Mondstadt citizens curtains, the people awoke.

Some would have a slothful daybreak, wearing pyjamas for as long as they could get away with as they made breakfast with a yawn, some would instead pull a pillow to their face in attempt to receive even a few more minutes of rest and others would dress eagerly for a new day of adventure and freedom, quick to scurry into the frosty dawn air, breaths billowing like clouds of smoke from a lit chimney.

Amongst said morning birds, was Y/N. You passed the empty stalls and desolate streets, watching as pigeons flew overhead in the direction of the cathedral. A small smile etches your face as you wonder if your friend Barbara was already out in the cemetery, feeding the birds seeds and whatever other grub she deems an appropriate breakfast for them.

From a distance you could already distinguish the familiar silhouette of Katheryne stood idly at the adventurers guild as per usual. You blink and indolently muse whether the woman sleeps at all, steadily making a bee line for the building.

"Ad Astra Abyssosque! Y/n, welcome back to the Adventures Guild. I'm surprised to see you back from your previous commission so soon, I expected it to take at least a couple more days." Katheryne stated in her usual monotone voice, although she wore the same gentle smile she often did.

You diverted your gaze to the commissions pinned to the corkboard behind Katheryne with a soft expression as she finished speaking, leaning on the countertop to get a closer look at the small calligraphy letters that were scribbled across the varying sheets of parchment. After a few futile seconds of straining your eyesight, you redirected your attention to the woman before you once more.

"Good morning Katheryne! Well, as it turns out, it was a much faster job than it was made out to be. I just came by to see if anybody had any new commissions today?" It was true, the last commission you took was predicted to take around five days, however, the task at hand was a speedier job than you first anticipated, only clearing out a couple of overrun camps by Windrise that took a couple of days at most.

It was a shame really, in a bittersweet sort of way; the longer the commission, the longer you got to stay away from home and explore new scenery and just feel free of life's unwarranted bounty of responsibility.

"Ah yes, we do have one in particular which has been pending for around a day or so now. You're welcome to accept it, however a good nights rest may be more beneficial to you-"