Fishing {Childe}

- After a day of babysitting little Teucer, the 11th harbinger decides to tease you to no end; that not only flustered his target, but also himself-

The sun had finally reached its peak in the sky, scattering the area of any clouds that sluggishly dragged themselves across the sea of blue. Bathed in the sunlight and comfortably warm, you could easily mistake this for a relaxing time spent. That is, if you were to forget the presence of the rather energetic personality, Teucer.

Initially, your day was to consist of zero responsibilities, and you planned on spending it reading, sleeping or something else just as blissfully meaningless and futile to an adventurer. Admittedly, You were looking forward to it after days of tedious work. Completing commissions for ignorant citizens and fulfilling favours like its nothing, exhaustion catches up to even the most experienced explorers of Teyvat.

Alas, all your idyllic plans of inactivity crumbled just this morning, as the sun danced across the sea of Liyue, casting sultry rays of golden light.

A knock on your door echoed through the silent abode, abruptly stirring you from a peaceful slumber. Already you were agitated, sleeping in was on the agenda.

Regardless of the irritability you gained from the unexpected awakening, you managed to drag yourself out of your room, feet scraping on the wooden floor, grogginess clouding your vision. Gliding your hand against the walls eventually guided you to the front door, to which you fiddled with the lock for a solid minute, cursing under your breath in frustration.

"Rise and shine, my dear comrade! Just woken up have we?"

Despite still having your eyes shut in the brilliance of light daybreak brought, you could already recognise what figure would be standing before you in this moment. Childe. You've duelled countless times with the red-haired harbinger, losing more times than you'd like to admit, but learning all the while. He's flirtatious, playful and charming... all too much for a Tuesday morning.

"What do you want." You responded bitterly, blinking your eyes open, squinting uncomfortably as sunshine mercilessly bore into your pupils. You could now make out the shadowy silhouette of your tall frenemy through half lidded eyes, which adjusted to clearly seeing his handsome features as he shifted to block the sunlight for you.

"Why so unwelcoming hm, aren't you happy to see me, Y/n?" Childe pouted with a faux sadness. As much as you hated to admit it, it was rather endearing. You sighed loudly in contrast to your internal swooning and crossed your arms across your chest.

"Cut to the chase, I don't feel comfortable being public with my pyjamas on." Childe's eyebrows raised with mischief, stealing a glance to the cotton chemise you'd thrown on the night before.

"Well, I don't mind the view if that makes you feel any better." He whispered with a wink, returning his gaze to your slightly pink stoic expression.

"It doesn't." It did. "What do you want exactly?"