I know your in there! (FTO S5)

Hi everyone. So I made an announcement a while ago but I don't think everyone read it. So I want to confirm that this is now a book for all of the origins series. The only one I will not write about is origins of olympus season 1. Also to make it clear in my AU Ritchie is alive. So feel free to request one-shots involving him.

Other than that enjoy this Lucas x Blake one-shot.

L - Lucas
G - Galarin
B - Blake
D - Devin
R - Ritchie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov:

It was around the middle of the day and everyone was having a good time. Well almost everyone.

Lucas was meditating at the bottom of his pool. Trying to keep Galarin under control. Even though they returned from Salode months ago, she was still angry about it.

G - Lucas. In case you forgot what I said when we got back from Salode. Let me reminded you. Keep me entertained or you and everyone you care about is going to die.

L - I know Galarin. 

G - whatever. If something interesting doesn't happen within the next few hours, everyone on this island is dead. That is a promise.

And with that Galarin stopped talking. Lucas was alone again. And panicking about what he should do.

Time skip brought to you by Oliver. The next day.

It had been more than a few hours since him and Galarin talked. And Lucas knew that she wasn't entertained enough. He just wasn't sure why she hadn't done anything yet.

Then all of a sudden Lucas was in his mind. And Galarin was in control.

Time skip again.

Galarin had been causing problems on the island for about an hour now. She was on the beach and the entire guild was there trying to stop her. But no one could even get close.

They were all fighting her. And they were failing miserably. Then all of a sudden everyone was knocked back about thirty feet by a powerful blast. Everyone except Blake. 

G - well your all stronger than I thought. But not strong enough. I guess it's time to complete what I promised. Now isn't it Lucas. Starting with that little girlfriend of yours.

In Lucas's mind:

L - no! Don't you dare hurt her!

Oki back to the real world:

B - Lucas! I know your in there! Fight her!

D - we believe in you Lucas! Come on you got this!

R - fight her Lucas! Fight her!

With the support of his family Lucas fought to gain back control. Lucas's appearance started rapidly switching between him and Galarin.

Then it stopped. Lucas was in control. But not in a very good state. Almost the second Lucas got back control, he passed out.

B - LUCAS!!

time skip. A few hours later.

Lucas was lying on a bed in the med bay. Blake was sitting right next to him.

Then his eyes started to flutter open.

B - Lucas!

L - hey Blake.

Lucas was still very weak both mentally and physically. But he tried to put up an act to keep Blake from worrying. He didn't do a good job.

B - Lucas. You don't have to pretend in front of me. It won't make me stop worrying about you. 

Lucas smiled softly and slowly sat up. He gently placed a kiss on Blake's forehead.

L - I know.

They say there for the rest of the day. Blake making sure Lucas didn't try to get up until he was completely okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay. I hope you enjoyed this one-shot. The first non OoO one-shot in the book. This wasn't requested, I just wanted to do it. Once again, as said at the top of the chapter, in my FTO AU Ritchie is alive. So feel free to request him in the stories. If you have an idea that revolves around Ritchie not being around anymore then I will also do that. I can easily just let people know the change for that chapter. But in most of the FTO one-shots, Ritchie will be alive. Other than that please leave suggestions.

As always have an amazing day and remember to keep being yourself.

~ Gypsy