13 - Changbin

'Hey Min' I say as I get to the lunch table, he's the only one there, headphones over his head and doodling away in a sketch book, red lollipop in his mouth.

'Min' I say again and he still doesn't hear me, so I tap his shoulder, he flinched 'sorry' I say and he looks at me 'what' he asks continuing with his drawing, it's an animal, maybe a rabbit carrying a squirrel, in a meadow of lavender.

'I wanted to ask you about tattoos' I say, it's not as confident as I wanted it to be 'tattoos' he says 'I got mine in prison' he says, far too calmly for the statement 'do you know where I'd be able to get one, a tree of life' he nods his head 'there's a tattoo shop next to Mr Shin's they're friends, he like me' I nod my head 'could you book my an appointment' he then nods and puts back on his headphones. I see the rest of our friends coming, I pull Felix away and we go get lunch together.

The next day, it's Minho that approaches me 'tonight 8pm' is what he says, I nod 'I'm getting one as well' he says, that makes me feel calmer 'we can wait at mine if you want' I nod my head, liking the idea of waiting with some one 'were do you want to get it' he asks 'my left rib' I put my hand over the area and nip it, it doesn't hurt that bad 'I was thinking my rib as well, a solar system' I nod and then the bell goes, we look at each other and wave a little bit and part ways.

At lunch, Minho is with Jisung already at the table, I see Felix in the line and join him. After the whole tattoo discussion the first time I've felt a connection, a closer connection with Minho one that wasn't there before.

At the end of the day, I wait, 45 minutes for Minho, it raining, and windy, it's darker earlier. 'Sorry I'm late I had detention and my phone was taken of me' he says, he's running with an umbrella which I appreciate and a genuine apology, one I believe.

When we get to his house, there's not much to talk about, I look at his drawings, most cute animals 'there us' he tells me as I see one with us on top of each other 'I'm the rabbit, your the pig rabbit, Chan's the wolf, Hyunjin the ferret, Felix the chick, Seungmin the puppy, Jeongin the fox and Jisung the quokka' I nod, it makes sense that I see a lot of cute ones with the rabbit and the quokka.

'It's 7:30 do you want to go' he says, I nod, I'm nervous but I've wanted this for ages.

It's done, after the first feel of the needle, it all just happened in a blur, Minho at some point started his own, I didn't even do it illegally, my parents know and consented to it, gave me money. Minho didn't seem to have either of those things when I paid, we just walked out.

We didn't tell anyone else until it just came out, we went swimming, at a public swimming pool. 'Is that a tattoo' Chan shouted, people were looking at us any way, but after that more so, people were looking at Minho, whispering things about look at his arms, and he ended up putting a hoodie on and not swimming at all, Jisung stayed with him and they cuddled, when he took the hoodie of Jisung admired his tattoo, and kissed it, that the first time I've seen them kiss in years.

Thanks for reading, again because I'm pre writing, I have nothing to say, the Euros were yesterday and England did lose, thank god.