006

6:57 PM

6:57 PM

"...run that by me again?" you had a dumbfounded expression on your face, slowly blinking at your childhood friend that sat across from you on his side of the room.

there was too many emotions flowing throughout the room at once; gojo's confession didn't help make the space any less awkward either.

"you that shocked that i wanna be your boyfriend?" gojo asked in an almost hurt tone.

you furrowed your brows at the boy's words, wondering if he understood the weight of what he just said.

"you need a reminder of what happened a few months ago?" you asked your friend in an obvious manner while the many memories of that point in time flooded your mind.

°•ɷ•° ... °•ɷ•° ... °•ɷ•°

JANUARY 4, 2008

it was towards the end of winter vacation; the cold and crisp weather was still very much prominent as it was paired with snow for the day with people having to wear layers of clothing.

you were at satoru's house with him and suguru, smoking and talking about random stuff.

well it was mainly you and satoru smoking and talking, suguru was silent and paying attention to whatever he was reading in his book.

the white haired boy watched you intently through his glasses as you took a hit from the blunt before blowing the smoke out slowly. you caught him in his gaze and raised an eyebrow before handing it to him.

"don't do that, gojo." you said firmly.

the boy frowned at you not calling him by his first name, an act you would do whenever you needed him to know he was doing something distasteful.

"what? i can't look at you?" he smirked as he took his glasses off to have a better look at you with his eyes.

it was always something about his eyes that made you never want to look at anything else ever again. the way he liked to toy with you by holding intense eye contact drove you up the wall, but it amused him even more that he was the one making you nervous.

there was a bit of an issue with that, though.

"don't you got a girl? gone head and look at her," you said while rolling your eyes.