Challenge 10-Agent Down

Liv, Alexa, Shayna, Becky and Ember were seen hanging out in the kitchen enjoying some drinks after having just returned back to the house from eliminations.

"That elimination looked like hell."said Ember.

"Oh yea that elimination was definitely harder than it looked."said Becky as she sipped on a beer, "My legs were cramping, my sides were in pain. It was such a pain in the arse."

"So glad it wasnt me."said Alexa as she was eating ramen.

"You owe me big time Shayna."Liv jokingly said which caught Shayna off guard.

"For what?"Shayna asked.

"For not sending you and John in to endure this gruesome elimination. You're welcome by the way."Liv laughed.

VC-Shayna-*scoffs* She cant be serious...

"Pft, I wish you had sent us in."Shayna replied.

"Yea thats what they all say."Liv rolled her eyes.

"No im serious. Ive been itching to go toe to toe with someone in the Battlegrounds so dont think you did me any kind of favor. You actually stole the opportunity from me."

"Okay if you're so determined to go into eliminations then why dont you ever volunteer to go in?"Liv asked.

"Because its not up to me. Im a part of a team and John would never want to do that."

"Yea right. You hear that guys? Shayna's deep desire is to go into eliminations so keep that in mind the next time any of you are looking for someone to send into the Battlegrounds."said Liv.

"By all means, call me out."Shayna replied.

"All you do is walk around with your chest puffed out thinking you're the baddest bitch here. Ooo you're an MMA fighter, big whoop Shayna."said Liv.

"Im serious. If John and I go to the finals I want to know that we've earn our spot to be there. I dont want to freeload off of anyone like some people."

"Oh you think im free loading?"

"Hell yea. I know you have a lot of connections in this house so its easy for you to to ride your way to the finals without having to do anything. For Christ sake you and Johnny have never even been nominated."

"That couldn't be any further from the truth."

"Deny it all you want princess. You know you're being protected by your best friend and your man."Shayna said as she sipped her beer.

"They're called alliances sweetheart, you should try to get some."Liv fired back.

"Like I said, I want to earn everything I get. You should take notes and stop depending on your boyfriend for everything."

"Im not depending on Dean for anything you dumb bitch!"Liv raised her voice.

Ember's eyes widened.

"Could've fooled me."Shayna said.

"You dont know shit about anything so just-shut up."

"Why are you getting so worked up then? If you know you're not being protected by him then why are you getting mad about it?"

"BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"Liv yelled.

"Im sure everyone here can agree with me."

"Im done with this conversation. You're getting me pissed and I dont like to go to bed angry."said Liv as she walked away. Alexa followed behind her.

VC-Liv-Im not a fucking free loader. I try my best every challenge, ive never asked anyone to not nominate me for the Battlegrounds. Yes I have alliances but im just as at risk of going into eliminations as everybody else. Im surprised that Johnny and I are even still here. I dont think that im protected one bit.