Challenge 15-Day Of Wreckoning

VC-CM Punk-I am more than happy that I successfully executed my plan. I know I pissed off a lot of people but...whats new?

AJL was inconsolable since Jeff took his exit. Even when everyone had arrived back at the house she was still sobbing.

VC-Rhea-I don't understand why AJ is still upset at Jeff leaving. Hun, you got 8 other men to choose from, you're not going to be lonely. You have enough replacements.

"Is that why you came here Phil?"AJL asked Punk as everyone was in the living room, "To sabotage my game?"

"Your game or your love life?"he responded.

"Jeff was the best thing in this house for me-"

"How could you say that when Deano's sitting right there?"Punk joked.

"JEFF WAS BETTER TO ME THAN YOU COULD HAVE EVER BEEN PHIL! EVERYTHING WAS FINE BEFORE YOU CAME HERE! WHY DID YOU COME?"

"To make sure my unstable girlfriend stays in line but apparently I was too late!"

"DO NOT CALL ME UNSTABLE!"she screeched. Ember rushed over to her to calm her down.

"AJ, you are hypocrite! You know that? You wanted me gone because ive been hanging out with Charlotte? What am I supposed to do then when my girlfriend is busy chasing around about 4 other men in the house!? You need some self control April!"

"Ooo he called her by her real name."Dean quietly said.

"This entire season you've been acting absolutely psychotic and everyone here can agree with me!"he added.

Seth, Randy, Dean, Rhea, Lacey and Alexa were all seen nodding.

AJL was absolutely irate at this point.

"By the way guys, if any of you are feeling sorry for her, dont. She'll get over Jeff in like 10 minutes. Randy, watch out. I think you're her next target."Punk said.

"GO TO HELL PHIL!"AJ yelled.

"I'll meet ya there honey."he responded.

As she began to cry even more, Ember held her by her shoulders and led her to her room.

VC-Seth-You know what I think happened? I think whatever demon used to live inside of Alexa, now resides in AJ. Case closed. Sherlock Rollins did it again.

----

Challenge 15

Hunter watched as the 16 remaining Challengers assembled in front of him.

"Whats up guys? Welcome to your 15th challenge this season. We put you guys through the ringer this season didnt we?"Hunter asked.

"You think? Just send us to the finals Hunter, we're just about done with this season."said Seth.

"Hm. Maybe I might."Hunter said which caught everyone off guard.

"I was just kidding but hey, if you want to have a heart for once and save us from this misery then be my guest!"Seth happily said.

"Like I said, from here on out, challenges are going to get extremely important. Let me welcome you to today's challenge called Day Of Wreckoning. Here's how its going to be played."

-Played in male/female pairs.

-Each pair must run 1km over to a nearby junkyard to collect items.